23

Tessas POV

We decide to send Matthew to that nursery anyway because they put a ban on chance from coming in. It was around 10 at night and me and Erika were just hanging out in my room when Ivan came in and laid next to me.
E. So as I was saying. We should really have a girls night then another night with like double dates.
T. That actually sounds amazing.
Matthew comes running in.
M. Mummy mummy
T. What's wrong Matt.
Matthew starts to cry. So I pick him up and cuddle him on my bed with Erika.
T. What's wrong baby.
E. Did you have a nightmare.
M. Scary
I got him back to sleep in my arms and put him back in his bed. Erika and me then say goodnight to each other then she goes to bed aswell. I go downstairs and get a drink of water then go to my bedroom. On the way there I see Emilio and he pulls me into his room.
E. Hey Tessa are you going to bed?
T. Yeah why
E. Oh I'm not tired and I'm bored.
T. Why don't you play fortnight!
E. I could.
T. Well I'm going to bed goodnight.
E. Night.
I get into my room and Erika runs in
E. Sorry I forgot my phone. Night.
T. Night rik
I. Night
Ivan goes to the door and closes and locks it.
T. What are you doing😂...
I. I know you want me baby. Because I really want you.
Just then we hear Erika and Jake moaning. They were fucking!!!
I. See tonight's the night we should just not care and just fuck.
T. Ugh nooo.
Ivan climbs on my and whispers
I. Please...
T. No I really don't want to.
I. Why not
T. I don't feel like it 😋
I. Your joking right.
Ivan gets up with a grumpy face and get unchanged ready for bed.
T. What do you mean I'm joking.
I. Well your always up for fucking. But you never do it anymore
T. Yes I do babe
I get up and walk over to Ivan and put my arms round his neck. I talk seductively from now on. I lean in close to him and say
T. How about now then
I feel his boner pushing against me.
I. Amazing
I lay him on the bed and take my clothes off while he takes his boxers off. As he takes his boxers off I see his massive boner.
T. Wow that's huge baby
I. And it's just for you babe
I suck his dick and he moans and then I jump on his dick going up and down (a condom is on). We start to moan kind of loud.
I. I wanna turn of this wow.
Ivan flips me over and pounds into me lifts me off the bed with his dick still in me, he shoves me on the wall and holds me up and then starts to pound me again. He grabs my boobs and kisses me while I moan loud into him. He slaps my butt a couple of times aswell. I jump off of him.
I. Baby I want you so bad.
T. Have me then. Take full advantage of me tonight because this is a one in a million night.
I. Ok I will.
Ivan pushes me on the bed and handcuffs my hands together. Then he pulls out a vibrator and something to stop me moaning loud which goes in my mouth. He puts it on my head then in my mouth And then he plugs in the vibrator.
T. *muffled moans*
He takes the ball out of my mouth.
I. What?
T. Where did that come from?!
I. Oh I brought it ages ago but when I mentioned it to you, you didn't want to use it so I just put it away.
T. Oh ok.
He puts the ball back in my mouth. Then he puts the vibrator on my pussy and I arch my back instantly and moan.
T. Uhhhhhhhhhh
He puts his dick in my pussy and pounds me. I moan really loud but it's blocked out quite a bit. I hear matthew starting to cry and scream but then I moan really loud and Ivan pushes the vibrator harder.
T. *muffled noises*
I manage to get the ball out my mouth and say
T. Uhh baby s-stop. Uhhhhhhh. This feels really good with your dick and all but I need to get Matthew.
Just then I moan really loudly.
I. Tessa!!!
T. S-*loud moans*sorry.
M. MUMMY DADDY WAAAAAAA.
Ivan shoves the ball back in my mouth and puts his boxers on.

Ivan's POV

I take the key and lock the door with the vibrator strapped to Tessa still. Alissa walks past my room as Tessa moans loud even I can hear it.
A. Tessa? Is she ok in there???
I. Yeah she's fine.
I say going a tiny bit red.
I calm Matthew down and get him back to sleep.
I. If Matthew wakes up again could you please get him.
A. Yeah sure ok. Why
I. I'm a bit busy.
A. Aha! Ok
I go back in the room and see puddle on the floor. I lock the door then go over to Tessa.
T. *muffled sorry*
I. You squirted! Awesome.
I take my boxers off and pound into Tessa and she moans really loud close to a scream. I turn the vibratory off and use my dick to pleasure her from now. She moans even more and I take the handcuffs off her. Instantly she grabs my back and scratches. I suck her neck gives her loads of hickeys there and on her boobs and chest.
T. *muffled words*
She spits the ball out and moans
T. I'm gonna squirt again babyyy!!!
I pull my dick out and she squirts again.
I. You're amazing. You know that!
I lick her pussy and then take the ball of her head and she has a shower while i clean the floor. Then she kisses my neck giving me a big hickey.  Then I have a shower then we both go to sleep.