16

Tessas POV

*morning*
Ivan rings me! I answer it ...
I. Hi babe I miss you so much.
T. Hi babe I miss you too.
I. Where are you?
T. I'm at my parents
I. Ok. Chance told me what he done
T. What?
I. Yeah he said that you wanted to fuck him.
T. what...
I. Did you?
I drop my phone and run to the bathroom and throw up. How could chance say that. The thought of it makes me sick.
I go back to my bedroom and pick up my phone,Ivan is still on the phone. I start to cry.
T. No I didn't Ivan. He raped me.
I end the phone call and start to cry. My mum comes in with my dad and they hug me. Matthew joins in as well.

Ivan's POV

What the fuck! Chance raped my girl. I throw a glass off of the table to the wall and throw anything I can find. Emilio walks in and walks straight back out so I carry on trashing our room.

Emilios POV

the last time Ivan acted like this was because of Tessa went out and got kissed. Does that mean Tessa might have cheated on him? I don't know! I go back into our bedroom and calm down Ivan.
(I can't be asked to write in Spanish so imagine they are speaking in Spanish)
E.. what's wrong? Did Tessa cheat?
I. No she didn't. Chance lied to me. He said that Tessa asked him to fuck her but actually chance raped her.
E.. what the fuck!
I. We are going back to team 10 tomorrow but Tessa is all alone tonight.
E.. we can't do anything about that bro. We just have to hope team 10 looks after her.
I. What is she does something stupid.
E.. she's smarter then that bro she wouldn't.
*next day(after saying goodbye to their family and plane ride home they are back at the team 10 house)*

Ivan's POV

I run into the house and drop my bags. Matthew runs up to me and I pick him up and kiss and hug him.
M. I missed you daddy
I. I missed you too bubba.
M. Mummy is upstairs
I. Thank you Matt
I go upstairs and go into me and tessas room and she's not in there. I check our bathroom and see her crying on the floor. I also see a blade.
I. Hi babe I missed you.
She gets up and pulls her sleeve down and hugs me.
T. I missed you so much.
I.  Why is there a blade on the counter.
T. I don't know.
I. Yes you do babe. Please tell me.
T. I don't know!
I pull up tessas sleeve to reveal cuts. Tessa pulls her sleeve back down.
I. Please don't do that anymore!
T. Ok
I get closer and kiss her but she doesn't kiss back.
I. What's the matter?
T. Nothing I just don't want to do this right now.

Tessas POV

I walk out the room with Ivan following.
I. Why? Tessa, Jake kicked chance out
Jake walks up behind me.
J. Yeah.
T. Woah. You scared the shit out of me
J. 😂
I. Tessa why not then.
E. What's up. What's the beef now😂
T. Nothing much
I. Tess...
T. Ivan I feel like a slut, slag, whore. You name it.
I. Oh
E. We will go. Jake c'mon.
J. Ok
Jake and Erika go downstairs.
T. Ivan I'm sorry.
I. No don't be.
I get Ivan's hand and lead him to our room.
I. Really?
T. Yeah
I really didn't want to but oh well.
Ivan takes his clothes off puts on a condom and takes my shorts off. I take my top off and sit on the bed. Ivan starts to feel my boobs then suddenly slams into me. I start to moan but then have a flashback of chance raping me. At least Ivan is happy I don't care. Ivan goes really hard and fast and it hurts me so I scream quietly. He stops.
I. Sorry I got carried away
T. Haha it's ok
I. Can we continue?
T. Yeah😂
Ivan kisses my neck then goes to my thing and explores me. I start to moan because it feels nice. I try not to think about chance because at least Ivan is good at sex😂. I let out in Ivan's mouth and he licks me all up. I moan quite loud and then I go to his dick. I suck him good and then he lets out in my mouth and I swallow it. He pushes me off him an lays ontop of me and slams into me again and goes fast covering my mouth. He goes really fast and hard and it hurts me a lot. I moan loudly then let out a loud scream but it's blocked out by Ivan's hand. I try to tell him to stop but his hand is on my mouth so I can't. It's starting to really hurt now 😭. I start to cry but he doesn't see. Noo. Ivan please look at me. It hurts.

Ivan's POV

I close my eyes because it feels good going in and out of Tessa. I hear her moaning but I can't take my hand off her mouth otherwise people will come up. I go faster and let out in the condom then go even faster. I feel wet on my hand and see Tessa crying. I quickly stop and get off of her taking my hand off of her mouth.
I. Babe I'm so sorry. I didn't realise.
Tessa gets dressed and I can see she's in pain. What have I done! I go downstairs after getting dressed and pull Jake aside.
I. Jake I need your help.
J. Yeah ok what is it.
Erika walks over.
E. What's going on. Why do you look so worried Ivan.
I. I-I-I-
J. Spit it out Ivan!
I. I hurt Tessa.
E. What?
J. How
I. Well we were...
E. How did you hurt her though.
I. Well I was covering her mouth because we didn't want anyone coming up. I closed my eyes and went ummm....
J. My boy!!
I. She started to cry because it hurt her but I don't know how long she was crying for because I had my eyes closed.