Chapter 1

A/N: Hello readers! This is my first fanfiction actually. I have to tell you guys that I'm sucks at English and grammar. I'm really sorry if there's a lot of error! I'm trying to do the best! I hope you guys enjoy my fanfiction!

*****

Flora

My name is Flora Smith and I'm just a normal teenage girl from Bradford. I don't have a lot of friends - I'm quite shy, nerd and not really a talkative person. Well once I turned 18, I have to marry with a guy that I've never meet, Zayn Malik.

My dad and Yaser, Zayn's dad, are bestfriend for ages. They made a friendship promise which is about this stupid marriage. I rejected at first but my dad kept convincing me. I don't want to get into fight with my dad so, I just agreed unwillingly and I don't want to make him upset.

Zayn's family came to our house to discussed about our so-called marriage. Zayn's mom, Trisha and his three sisters who is Doniya, Waliyha and Safaa. Once I laid my eyes on Zayn, he seems pretty nice. Quite handsome though. We just made eye contact, not even bothered to talked to each other.

I don't know what is going on with my future after this marriage.

My mom are so excited and sad at the same time because I'm the one and only her daughter. I mostly spent my time with my mom. We talking, shopping, baking, gardening, even watching movies together.

Oh no, I will miss her so much!

*****

After a week preparing for my wedding, the day I hope will never ever going to happen finally come.

I never thought my marriage going to be like this. Arranged by parents. I really want to find my soulmate by my ownself. I hope today going to be a good day, maybe. I'm trying to put a smile on my face but I just can't.

I'm going to be a someone's wife in a couple of hours!

My mom rushed into my room when she heard a loud scream I just made. I ran to her and hugged her tightly. I told her that I loved her so much and I'm going to miss her accompany so much.

I changed into my wedding dress after Pat, my friend's mom applied tons of make up on my face. It's not like I hate make up but it just too much, like a fake doll.

I stand infront of the mirror, admiring the dress for a moment. My mom and Trisha chose this dress which is really expensive. I should thanked them because it's quite beautiful and really fits me. When I look at myself on the mirror, my face look pale and obviously didn't look real happy.

I sighed, walked out from the room and saw my parents and Zayn's family were talking downstairs.

"H-Hey guys.." I stuttered, feeling nervous.

As soon as they heard my voice, all of them give full attention at my appearance. Their eyes were bulging out and my parents mouth open wide.

"Do I look really bad? Oh my God, I knew it!" I sighed, looked down at my feet.

"Dear, you look so beautiful and lovely. I just can't believe this is you!" my mom said. I looked at her and flash a big smile.

"Flora, you're really beautiful."

"Zayn is really lucky marry to this beautiful lady!"

"You're drop dead gorgeous, love. I might fall in love with you in a seconds!"

I chuckled at the last one. It's really good to hear their compliments though. I put a best smile on my face and thanking them for the compliments.