iv.

im not one for dedications but holy shit read wonderlex's fanfic 'Easy A' and if you don't die of laughter i will give you 5 bucks

--

Band practices used to be one of my favorite things on earth, besides supernatural shows and my obsession with donuts of course.

I was allowed to hang out with the people who I cared about, while doing something I love to do dearly. It's a pretty clear win-win situation if you ask me. Plus we would always order a whole pie of pizza from that cute little pizzeria at the corner of Bleek street, and who doesn't like pizza.

However, its much more different considering how things with Calum and I went down. Trust me, it wasn't all that bad. I mean, it was us against the world and lately, its been us against each other.

But it's not completely my fault. Actually, none of this is. He ruined something that could have possibly been really good.

We always practiced at Ashton's house after school. He probably had the coolest room, considering it's the basement and it's sound-proof and all. I'm pretty sure he used this sound-proof room to his advantage, if you know what I mean.

"Wow seems like I haven't been here in forever" Calum says to himself, looking around Ashton's room. It hasn't been too long, maybe a few weeks or so.

"So." Ashton began, plumping himself onto his bed getting comfortable. I prefer sitting on the forest green beanbag chair in the corner.

The rest got comfortable. I think Calum got the very many hints I've given him and decided to sit as far away from me as possible.

"Well, we could practice our old songs." Luke suggests. Calum lets out a huge groan, as he laid on his back tossing a ball in the air.

"Bo-ring." He says, stressing out his words, obviously not amused.

"Care to have any better ideas?" I opposed to Calum, crossing my arms into my chest.

"Well," he says, getting up. He kept touching Ashton's stuff and for some strange reason, it aggravated me. Like can't the damn boy sit down and not touch anything?

"You're the main song-writer, I assume you must have something written down somewhere." He raised his eyebrows towards me. I bit down hard on my bottom lip. He was manipulative, able to get under my skin and I hate him for it because he's so damn good.

"I do have something, actually." I respond. I took out my song-book from my book-bag. I had been working on this song for only god knows how long. I think I was in the spiteful post breakup phase where I just hated his guts more than ever.

It wasn't even a breakup, we weren't even together so what the hell am I supposed to call it? Anyway, instead of possibly burning his house down and going to prison, and trust me, it's probably nothing like Orange is the New Black, I decided to write songs about it instead.

I pulled out the latest one I was working on, that only had a chorus to it. I lifted the paper up, taunting Calum to grab it, and once he tried, I handed it over to Luke.

Luke, Ashton, and Michael huddled around the paper, giddy as if they just discovered porn for the first time again.

I will not bring up the not so delightful memory. All I can recall is Michael calling me and saying,

"There's this thing that allows me to see all the boobs I want, FOR FREE."

Luke criss-crossed his legs on the bed. I'm surprised there wasn't a huge hole where his junk is, considering that he had skinny jeans on.