xvi.

(its back to scarlets pov btw)

"You know, this scar might make me look even more bad ass." Luke says in a cocky tone, looking into his mirror. We were all too lazy, and physically tired to hang out together. So here we are, at roughly four in the afternoon on skype together.

"Oh shut up Luke." Michael teased. He had his headset in one ear and his controller in his hands playing X-box.

"No Harry. Ugh. NO! TELL MOM I WANT CHICKEN CUTLETS FOR DINNER!" Ashton yelled at his brother because he was too lazy to actually get up see what was going on.

I, on the other hand, was criss-cross, applesauce on my bed beginning the endless amount of make-up homework I have. You would think me nearly dying in an accident excuses me from this work, but no, it just furthers the deadline. 'Education is much more important than your well being'

"Luke, do you think your mom can help me with my math homework?" I asked him, flipping through the pages as if it was a foreign language to me. I was good at math, usually getting good grades, just that some of the material hasn't been taught to me, and I'm still expected to do all this work.

"Hmm, she's helping me with mine. I'll re-teach whatever she tells me to you." his words were muffled from the popcorn he was eating, along with an added chuckle. He was watching Back To The Future, by far one of his favorite movies.

He watched that movie at least once a week, even if he hated to admit that he was obsessed with that movie. Have no shame Lucas, that movie is pretty rad.

"FUCKING NOOB!" Michael swore to his game, the sound of this clashing coming from his side of the chat. The rest of us just exchanged weird looks and laughs.

"Where's Calum?" I asked them. I haven't heard from him all day, and apparently he finally had his session with therapist and I want to know how that went.

"Dunno." Michael shurrged, continuing to play his game. I let out a confused hum, picking up my phone to text Calum.

Me: hey cal, how was the dreadful therapy?

I placed my phone next to me, assuming that he was busy, and continued my work.

My brothers soft brown hair poked thru the crack of my door as he knocked.

"Scar?" he asked.

"Yeah?" I respond.

"Is that Chris?!" Luke asks, his mouth still filled with popcorn. I nodded. "Hey Chris, long time no see."

My brother walked in, sitting on the edge of my bed, waving at the guys.

"Get on Xbox you loser." Michael teased him, causing my brother to laugh.

"So I kick your butt on cod again?" he gloats to Michael, which followed by Michael flipping him off.

I playfully pushed my brother off my bed. "Stop talking to my friends. Now why are you in my room?"

"Oh, you have a visitor." he informed me, leaving my room to probably go play with Michael. I sat on the edge of my bed for roughly two minutes, utterly confused, before excusing myself from skype to go see who was at the door.

I ran down the stairs, fixing myself up a bit. You know, becoming more presentable for this so called 'visitor'

I saw a familiar tint of brown hair thru the glass of the door as I opened it. I stood there a bit taken a back at who was randomly at my door.

"Nathan?" I asked, a gasp finding it's way in-between my words. He held a whole bouquet of a wide variey of flowers, along with a huge teddy bear and a card.