xv - flashback

when in all italics ; its a flash back

Five Months Ago

"Take the cover away from me one more time." Calum groaned, pulling the cover forcefully away from Scarlet. She looked at him, wrapping the cover around her body once again, giggling as he groaned some more.

"Cal! I'm really cold." She whined, hugging onto one of his pillows.

"I could make you warm, if you just shared the cover." He complained, chuckling a bit.

Scarlet shook her head, pouting. "The cover is warmer than you." She flipped her body so her back was facing him. A smirk appeared on her face as she knew what she was doing. She did it so often, and it worked most of the time without Calum catching on. She could hear him groan as he moved his body closer to hers. His head rested comfortably on her shoulder, his arms wrapping around her torso, pulling her in.

He could feel the vibrations of her laugh through-out his body.

"Scar, share the cover." He placed a kiss on her neck, pulling her in closer. Her face hurt so much from smiling and laughing, but she didn't care. She was happy. She shook her head.

"Nope." she replied, wiggling her way out of his arms. She knew she couldn't because he pulled her back into his chest. He continued to kiss her neck playfully, as his fingers found way to her sides, moving around them, tickling her.

"Calum don't!" She shrieked, moving her body away from his tickles, that she hated. Not that she hated being tickled, she liked it. It was the feeling of laughing too hard that you can't breathe anymore that she didn't love so much. However, she loved him, even with his tickles and neck kisses.

"When you share the covers." he managed to say in between kisses and tickles. Scarlet knew she was eventually have to give up and share, but she loved the feeling of his lips indulging into her neck, and his hands running up her body.

"Knock knock." Mali says, her head peering through the door. Scarlet and Calum sit up promptly, as if nothing happened.

"I thought you locked your door." Scarlet whispers into Calum's ear as her head fell onto his shoulder. He chuckled.

"Yes Mali?" he asked, clearing his throat. Mali had a curious grin on her face.

"Were you guys about to have sex?" She questioned, folding her arms into her chest. Mali knew Scarlet for as long as she remembered. She always recalls how much Scarlet and Calum fought when they were younger, her always kicking his chin and him always pulling her hair. But now, they were star-gazed lover, nearly inseparable.

"No!" Scarlet blushes, her hands reaching her face as she shook her head. Mali's eyebrows heightened.

"Oh my bad, you guys just finished having sex." Mali paces around the room nonchalantly.

"Mali, what do you want?" Calum groaned at his sister, who was invading his privacy.

"I wanted to check up on you guys. Mum and dad are sleeping and I'm about to head out." she informed him.

"Going to go see that Sean guy?" Calum teased. Mali jumped on the bed and attacked Calum. Scarlet's laugh filled the room as she saw the two of them playfully fight. She picked up a pillow and hit Calum.

"Scarlet!" Calum shouts jokingly, "you're supposed to be on my side."

Scarlet stuck her tongue out at him. "Should have never tickled me."