2. House of the rising son

I woke up by my phone that started ringing. It was Rebekah. I quickly picked it up. ''This is not ok. You and Elijah ignoring me? If that was your clever plan to get me back to this godforsaken place, you succed. Now open the door before I break it!'' Rebekah said before hanging up.

I got up from my bed and went downstairs only to see that Hayley had opened the door to Rebekah.

'' Hello. Not the maid.'' Hayley said and Rebekah looked at her and then realizing.

'' Right. You're that werewolf girl my brother, Klaus, knocked up. I was expecting to see some kind of supernatural, miracle baby bump. Guess you're not showing yet. It's Hayley, isn't it?'' Rebekah said.

'' You have your brother's manners'' Hayley said clearly not liking her.

'' And his temper, too, so watch it. Where's Elijah?'' Rebekah asked.

'' Beats me. He's long gone.'' Hayley said. Wait what?

''What do you mean long gone?'' I said and the two of them looked up at me.

''Amy!!'' Rebekah exclaimed and vamp speed up to where I was and hugged me tightly. ''I missed you!'' she said.

''I missed you too!'' I said and hugged her too. After we broke apart I looked back to Hayley. ''What do you mean long gone?'' I asked again.

'' Well, one minute he was here making epic promises about protecting me in this predicament that a bottle of scotch and some bad decisions got me into he was all poetic about how we're family and then Klaus told me he bailed. Guess that's what I get for trusting a vampire.'' Hayley said and my blood boiled in me. Not only because of what Hayley said but because Klaus had done something I could kill him for.

''Elijah is not just any vampire, and he doesn't break promises. Which means Niklaus has done something dastardly and Klaus-like.'' Rebekah said and walked away me following her.

We walked through some halls when I started shouting.

'' Klaus! Get out here and tell me what you've done with Elijah, you narcissistic, back-stabbing wanker!'' I yelled and then Klaus opened a pair of big doors and came to us.

''Enough with all the shouting, Amy, love. Rebekah welcome. I assume the six dead vampires were your doing?'' Klaus said.

''They were very rude.'' Rebekah said and I smirked.

'' Trying to victimize a poor, innocent girl just trying to find her way to the Quarter. So sorry, were they friends of yours? Oh, that's right, you don't have any friends.'' Rebekah said and I smiled.

'' I do have friends.'' Klaus said and I chuckled, earning a deadly glare from him.''

I have Marcel. You remember him, don't you? Yes, of course you do. He fancies himself the 'King of the Quarter' now, and he has these rules about killing vampires. It'll be fun to see what sort of punishment he comes up with for you.'' Klaus continue.

'' I don't care about Marcel or his rules. Elijah doesn't welch on deals. What did you do to him? '' Rebekah asked.

'' Perhaps he's on holiday... or taking a long autumn nap upstairs. Well, go on. Take a look around. You remember this house as well as I.'' Klaus mocked and I looked at him angrily. I then finally vamp speed up to him and stabbed him with a knife. He looked at me smirking.

''You're a pathetic bastard.'' I said to him and walked away with Rebekah. After a few minutes I suppose Klaus left and Rebekah Found Hayley.

'' You, wolf girl. Amy and I are going to search this house inch by inch until we find what my evil brother has done to my good one. You're helping.'' Rebekah said as Hayley got up from the stairs she was sitting on.