10. The casket girls

I starred myself in the mirror. I had a white dress on, testing how I look. I really love the 'casket girls' festival. Rebekah and I invented it anyways. I reached my hand behind my back to pull the zipper up but couldn't reach it.

''Need any help?'' I heard Elijah's voice from behind me. I turned my head and looked at him.

''Elijah...'' I started but he walked up to me and placed his finger on my lips gently.

''No, don't tell me nothing. I should be the one to apologies to you. I'm sorry Amy. I should have been there for you.'' Elijah said and I smiled.

''I'm sorry too, Elijah. I really didn't mean to kiss him.'' I said and he nodded. Then I turned around and let him fasten my zipper.

''You may need all your vampire strength.'' I joked and he smiled. He zipped me up quite slowly as he looked into my eyes through the mirror. We starred at each others eyes when I turned around facing him. Our faces were inches apart. I waited for him to do something but he didn't. He pulled away and cleared his voice.

''Um you look lovely.'' he said.

''Thank you, Elijah. I don't think I'll go though.'' I said and turned to look at the mirror.

''Well if you change your mind, I'll be happy to escort you.'' he said. I don't understand him. He was mad when Klaus kissed me. He doesn't want to kiss me but he wants to go with me at the festival.

''I don't think it's a good idea. You and Nik are barley on speaking terms.'' I said.

''Of course.'' he said, understanding that he better not come with me.

''Do you mind?'' I asked him, motioning for him to unzip me. He nodded as he pulled the zipper of my dress down. He starred at me for a second before leaving the room. I put on normal clothes when Rebekah walked inside my room.

''Morning sis!'' she said and smiled before sitting on my bed.

''What's on your mind Bekah?'' I asked chuckling.

''Well, I thought you would like to help me shop a dress. This is actually a festival on our honor.'' she said and I nodded. 

''Yeah sure.'' I said and we walked out of my room.

''So did he really kissed you?'' she said while looking through the dresses on the store.

''Yes and Elijah was standing exactly behind us.'' I said and her eyes widened.

''He saw?'' she asked.

''He saw.'' I confirmed.

''Oh God. What are you going to do? You love Elijah though, right?'' she asked.

''I wouldn't doubted it a second.'' a voice said from behind us. We both turned and saw Marcel.

''You actually come when you shouldn't.'' I said full angry.

''Go away.'' Rebekah said. Marcel exchange his hand to touch her but she pulled back.

'' Don't. You made your choice. You and Klaus are best friends again, you've relinquished your right to touch me.'' she said angrily. Then his phone went off.

''I wonder who might be.'' Rebekah said. Marcel picked up the phone and placed it on his ear.

''What's up?'' he asked.

'' A bit of an issue. It seems our little bird has flown the coop.'' Klaus' voice said through the line. Only hearing his voice it send shivers trough my spine.

''What happened.'' Marcel asked.

''You should come to the Abattoir. There are ears everywhere.'' Klaus said and Marcel hang up the phone.