Chapter 3 . Confused Love.

Ruffnut P.O.V.

"Astrid don't get mad but...." I said slowly.

"Hey guys what's up?"  said Hiccup.

I sighed in relief.

"Nothing just applying makeup to Astrid.."  I said.

Astrid looked at me and mouthed This is so not over. I shrugged it off.

"Why are you going to apply makeup to Astrid, she looks perfectly fine."

He said as he put his arms around my shoulder.

I stiffened and shouted "Well do you want her parents to see the freaking hickys you gave her!?"

I then punched him on the shoulder to make him release me, hoping he got the message. He just shrugged it off and chuckled.

"Same old Ruff ain't it Astrid?" She nodded stiffly.

I looked up at Astrid and saw she was boiling mad, but I made no move to step away.

I got away from Hiccups grip and went over to the makeup station and got the concealer.

I could feel Astrid and Hiccup looking at my every move.

Quickly I put the concealer on Astrid and mouthed Let's talk tomorrow.

She was stunned at first but nodded. When I was done she got up and told Hiccup goodbye but not before kissing him lightly on the lips.

Hiccup smiled and sighed deeply. I giggled on how cute they looked but frowned when I remembered what Hiccup did. After Astrid left I punched him on the shoulder and yelled "What was that, you never and I mean never put your arm around me in front of Astrid?!"

He looked at me with a grin. "Sorry" he made his way towards me and put his arms around my waist. He trailed light kisses all over my neck.

I moaned but quickly realized that what we were doing was bad. I got away from his grip and slapped him across the face.

"Hicc, Astrid is getting suspicious.. Im gonna tell her tomorrow and we gotta stop doing this." I said gesturing to us. He pouted put nodded.

"Okay... but I really am sorry for what im putting you through." Slowy the news settled in and I fell apart. Hiccup quickly ran to me, picking me up as I sobbed on his chest. He then layed me down on my bed.

"No it's okay it's not your fault your falling for Astrid." I softly cried. He slowly leaned in and kissed me passionately.

After a couple of minutes I pulled away and drifted off to sleep.

He covered me with a blanket and said goodnight and if said if he could do anything for me.

I giggled and said "It's okay just be with her please"

Hiccup P.O.V

"Just be with her please" mumbled Ruffnut. She then fell asleep.

Slowly I got up and kissed her on her temple and left.

As I left I got on Toothless and went home.

I was so confused about who I really loved.

Astrid was sweet and tough but so was Ruffnut they both had their own unique personalities.

"Bud what am i gonna do" I whispered to Toothless.

Sleep then overtook me.

«-------------------------------------------»

SORRY AGAIN FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER BUT IM IN SUMMER BREAK DO YOU REALLY EXPECT ME TO WRITE MY WHOLE FREAKIN SUMMER? ANYWAYS THANK YOU FOR READING. I'LL UPDATE IN 1 OR 2 DAYS.