Chapter 6. Abducted

Hiccup P.O.V.

"Go somewhere safe please Astrid" I commanded.

She shook her head "Im going with you Hiccup" she demanded.

I looked at her "No Astrid I love you too much to lose you." I said.

She cried a little "I do too Hiccup"

Seeing Astrid cry made me break inside. I pulled her in and kissed her passionately. "Please Astrid I don't know what I'd do without you" I whispered. She smiled weakly and gave me a kiss on the cheek "Go to Ruffnut place at the cove" I said. She nodded. I left running to my house to get Toothless. "Toothless!" I yelled.

Maybe if I can beat the Berserkers I won't have to go to war. I flew Toothless up in the air. "Wow" I mumbled. Thousands and thousands of Berserker ships where heading straight for Berk. "Come on bud let's take em out!" I said. He nodded and started blasting ships. "Awesome!" I yelled. Suddenly I heard a piercing scream. "That sounds familiar" I mumbled. Toothless kept on blasting when again we hear the same scream. My eyes widen "ASTRID!" I screamed.

Toothless also realized who it was. He zoomed down setting me down at the cove. "Hiccup!" yelled Ruffnut. I looked at her "Where's Astrid!?" I asked panicking. Ruffnut also looked panicked "I don't know she came here and I turn my back away for 5 minutes and she wasn't there!"

"Come on we have to find Astrid!" I said. She nodded and set off to search. "Astrid!" I yelled running. I searched everywhere and still no sign of her. "What if I can't find her?" I cried.

My legs felt weak beneath me. I crashed into the ground sobbing.

"HICCUP!" I jolted up. I ran towards the voice. I came to a clearing and saw Astrid tied up. "Astrid!" I yelled running towards her. Out of nowhere someone jumps on me. Then everything went black.

-----------------------------

I felt bad for giving you a very short chapter today so I gave you a little extra today enjoy!

Plz go read my other books.