Chapter 6

Lillian woke up around noon and groaned as her muscles screamed at her. Her entire body ached from her shoulders to her legs and arms. She groaned in pain as she tried to move, pain shot through her body and seemed to originate from between her legs. She balled her hand into a fist and held still for a moment letting the pain subside.

"You should probably stay still, Princess." Cyrus' voice came from the door way. Lillian turned her head, wincing slightly, and looked over at him. He had his arms crossed over his chest as he leaned against the door frame. She quickly looked away from him, unable to meet his gaze after what had happened.

"Aww are you embarrassed, Princess?" He asked mockingly, walking up to the bed. She forced herself to roll over and ignore him. Pain shot through her body with the motion but she bit her tongue to keep herself from crying out.

Cyrus chuckled at her attempt to ignore him. He leaned over her and carefully helped her sit up in the bed. She was still unclothed which made it hard for him not to try anything, but he knew she needed to recover. He pulled the sheets up over her chest as she glared at him.

"What are you doing?" She asked angrily, obviously not liking the fact he'd touched her.

"You need to eat Princess." He replied simply. Just then George came in with a tray of food and placed it in front of her before bowing and leaving. He watched her stare at the food skeptically, making him smile slightly.

"Come on Princess, you gotta eat if you want to get better." He said smirking at her. She glared at him for a moment before picking up her fork and taking a bite of the scrambled eggs that were on her plate.

"Good girl." Cyrus said making her glare at him again. Oh how he enjoyed the fire that seemed to burn in those eyes. He was going to enjoy breaking her.

Lillian could see him watching her out of the corner of her eyes, but she did her best to ignore him. She ate the food slowly, her arms screaming at her in protest. Forcing herself to ignore the pain, she ate all the food; having not realized how hungry she was. The moment she finished the food, Cyrus swept the tray away from her and left the room.

He returned a moment later, the tray now gone, and moved to sit on the bed beside her. She tried to move away slightly, but winced at the pain that racked her body.

"Don't worry Princess, I'm not going to do anything while you are recovering. Don't want to break your beautiful body." Cyrus said with a chuckle. Lillian glared at him silently as he helped her lay back down in the bed.

"You should get some more rest Princess. The quicker you recover, the sooner we can have some more fun." Cyrus laughed as he stood from the bed and headed out of the room.

Lillian cringed at the idea of having more 'fun' as he put it. She couldn't believe what she had gotten herself into. She wished more then ever that Raphael were here to comfort her like when she was a child. Or that Jack were here to save her like he did so many times as kids. Unfortunately there was nothing either of them could do to help her.

Lillian curled onto her side, feeling more alone in the world then she had ever before, and cried herself to sleep.

Cyrus listened to her sobs from outside the door. Although he had been expecting her to be upset over the requirements of the deal, he had never expected to hear her cry after their first time together. He'd have to fix that once she was fully healed and able to leave the bed. For now he would leave her to her tears and attend to some of his own personal business.