Chapter 7

Cyrus silently walked away from the bed room door and back down stairs. He called George to him as he walked towards the front door.

"Yes, sir?" George inquired as the butler greated his master at the front door.

"Check on her every now and then George, make sure she doesn't hurt herself." Cyrus ordered.

"Of course, sir." George replied bowing as he opened the front door. Cyrus nodded at George and left the house before spreading his wings wide.

Cyrus took to the sky and headed back towards San Diego. He knew somebody would be wanting to talk to him, well someones. Flying over the city he slowly decended into a shadowed alley beside Lillian's old flat. He could sense the two powerful presenses that were inside the flat, along with the presense of one hunter.

He walked up the stairs to the flat and entered without knocking. Three gentlemen turned at his entrance, glaring at him.

"Hello, Raphael, Gabriel. Long time no see brothers." Cyrus said smirking. Raphael glared at him from where he stood beside another handsome man with long golden hair pinned back in a ponytail and piercing blue eyes. Lillian's partner Jack sat on a chair in the room and glared at Cyrus with hatred burning in his eyes.

"This is unacceptable Cyrus!" Gabriel said angrily, "She is a Hunter, you can't make her your personal play thing its unheard of!"

"Well too bad!" Cyrus replied smirking, "The Princess belongs to me now and I'll use her as I see fit."

Raphael practically growled as he took a step towards Cyrus. Gabriel stopped him and his brother stepped back again still glaring at the Fallen Angel.

"You two aren't just upset because I got one of your hunters. You're upset because I got your precious little pet." Cyrus said smuggly, "After all didn't you two raise the Princess?"

"Raising her has nothing to do with our concerns for her well being while she is in your possession." Raphael said flatly.

"But it has everything to do with why you two are here instead of Michael." Cyrus said his smirk widening. Raphael's eyes burned with hatred as he glared at the Fallen more.

"And as for you, boy, you're here because I took your partner. Although in all due reality it's all your fault I was able to take her in the first place." Cyrus said mockingly to Jack.

Jack shot out of his seat and pulled a blade from the sheath on his hip. He aimed for Cyrus' chest and tried to stab him. Cyrus smirked as Gabriel and Raphael practically tackled him back into his seat.

"Jack you can't!" Gabriel commanded, as Jack struggled against their holds.

"If you send him to hell, Lillian goes with him!" Raphael shouted, making the hunter stop struggling against them.

"What do you mean she goes with him?" Jack asked angrily glaring at Cyrus. Cyrus smirked as he started to walk around the flat. He'd seen glimpses of the inside from the window, but he'd always been to preoccupied with the woman who lived inside to pay much attention to the lay out.

"Since she lost the bet he made with her, she's now linked to him in otherwords as long as she's in his possession and still stuck under the agreement, we can't send him to hell without sending her there too." Gabriel explained.

"Besides, Princess is in enough pain right now as it is, I don't think she'd appreciate bursting into a flames." Cyrus laughed, turning away from the pictures of her that he'd been looking at.

"What did you do to her?!" Jack demanded trying to go at Cyrus again.

"Oh nothing she didn't agree to I promise you." Cyrus grinned darkly, "In fact I'm pretty sure she enjoyed it in the end."

Cyrus laughed as Jack tried to kick Raphael and Gabriel off him.

"Although, I do have one question?" He asked making all three men stop.

"What is your question?" Gabriel asked.

"I need to know what I should take from the flat, besides her clothes of course, that will make Princess more comfortable in her new home?"

Raphael and Gabriel looked at Cyrus a little surprised. They couldn't understand why a Fallen would want to make a Hunter comfortable.

"We'll have Jack pack up a bag." Raphael said, making Jack growl at him angrily. Raphael glared him down and let the hunter go to do as he was asked.

"I'll pack up her necessities." Cyrus said walking past Jack, "You can pack anything that she might want, if you even know that is."

Jack sheathed his sword angrily and grabbed a bag from a closet before going about and packing things from the other side of the room.

Cyrus grabbed a bag as well and went to the wardrobe and started throwing shirts, jeans and undergarments in it carelessly. He was just finishing throwing the rest of her shirts in the bag when something fell from the top shelf of the closet. He stepped back and looked down to see a small stuffed tiger at his feet.

Leaning down, he picked it up and looked at the worn out doll. It looked like it had been through years of abuse from a child and then dirtied from being locked away for a long time. Smiling slightly at the thought of his Princess hugging the doll as a little child, he put the tiger in the bag as well, before moving to the only other room of the flat. The bathroom.

He went into the cabinet and threw any medicines or boxes that were in there. Deciding he'd get more shower stuff for her, he left all that was in the bathtub where it was and zipped up the bag. He came out to find Jack holding a zipped up bag as well and glaring at him from beside the two Archangels.

"Thank you, boy." Cyrus said as he took the bag. He heard Jack grumble as the Fallen Angel headed for the door.

"Don't worry, your Princess, is in excellent hands." Cyrus said laughing as he left the flat.

Lillian woke from her nap at the sound of a knock on the bedroom door. Sitting up with a slight wince, she looked at the door as it opened. At first she thought it was George coming in to check on her again, but was quickly disappointed as she recognized Cyrus. She quickly rolled over, her back facing him.

"Awww, not happy to see me, Princess?" Cyrus asked in feigned hurt. Lillian ignored him and pulled the covers up to her chin.

"And here I went all the way to your flat, just to get your things. I even got this thing." Cyrus said as something soft flopped on the bed. She rolled over slightly and looked at the stuffed tiger that was laying a few feet away. Her cheeks grew hot as she blushed profusely.

"How'd you find that!?" Lillian asked in surprise grabbing the tiger and shoving it under a pillow.

"It fell out of your wardrobe while I was packing your clothes." He replied with a chuckle, "It's cute Princess."

"Shut up!" She shouted hiding under the covers in embarrassment. She heard Cyrus laugh at her reaction before she heard his footsteps head away from the bed. She peeked out to see him set the two bags he carried by the door before leaving the room.

Lillian stared at the door for a moment before looking at the bags. He'd gone out of his way to get her things from her flat and had even brought something that, to him, probably seemed like a pointless item. She pulled the tiger out from under the pillow and stared at it for a moment.

Cyrus was even more confusing then before and she didn't know how she would deal with him. She yawned softly before laying back on the pillows with the tiger curled in her arm and slowly fell back asleep.