Chapter 9

Lillian sat back in the chair happily, her stomach completely full from all the food she'd just ate. George took her empty plate and started clearing the rest of the table.

"That was delicious George, thank you." She said smiling at the butler.

"Of course Madame." George replied continuing the clearing of the table.

"Perhaps we should leave George to his work Princess?" Cyrus suggested from a few seats away.

"I can help clear the table." Lillian offered getting up to help George.

"Nonsense Madame. You are a guest in this home and you will do no such thing." George said sternly and shooed her away from the table.

Cyrus got up from his seat and moved to her side before herding her out of the dining room. He set his hand on the small of her back as he led her up the stairs and back to the bedroom. He watched her as she moved to the other bag he'd brought yesterday. She poked around in it for a second before pulling out a book and laying on the bed with it.

He was starting to get seriously annoyed with the way she ignored him. He had won the bet, she needed to deal with it. Stalking over to the bed he pulled the book out of her hands and tossed it against the wall.

"Hey!" She complained angrily. Cyrus silenced her by crushing his lips against hers and pinning her against the bed.

He was sick of being ignored, he'd make it so it was impossible for her to ignore him. He pulled her top over her head and tossed it on the floor. Claiming her lips before she could protest against him, he unbuttoned her shorts and expertly removed them. He ran his hands up her sides as she struggled under him.

Lillian shivered from his touch trying to pull away. She didn't want this. She couldn't do this again. Trying to push him off her, she whimpered as he bit her lip hard. She stared up at him as he pulled back to glare at her.

"You are mine! Now stop struggling!" He growled angrily. Lillian stopped struggling and tensed as he leaned closer.

"You can't ignore me, Princess. I don't like being ignored and if you continue to pretend I'm not here, I will do far worse then just force you into bed." Cyrus said darkly.

Lillian glared at him as he striped her of her bra and underwear. She may have to degrade herself to sleeping with him, but she wouldn't let him forget for a moment that she hated him. She cringed when he claimed her lips once again. Trying hard not to struggle against him, she was taken by surprise when he swiped a finger between her legs.

She gasped and arched her back as he ran his finger over her clit. He seemed to growl slightly and she squeaked as his tongue shot into her mouth. As strange as it felt for his tongue to be dancing with hers, it was also strangely erotic. She moaned against his mouth as he slowly fingered her. She didn't want to enjoy it, but she couldn't push down the feeling of pleasure he was invoking.

Cyrus smirked as she moaned under him. She was obviously trying to fight him, but she was failing miserably. He slowly pulled his hand away from her as he decided to get it over with. He pulled away from her just long enough to remove his own clothes.

He scowled as she had gone back to glaring at him with hate. He preferred her smiling, or better yet moaning. Growling, he claimed her lips once more and ran his hands over her breasts. She shivered under him and moaned. Her moan was what broke him.

Not holding back anymore he kissed her deeply and buried himself deep inside her. She arched her back towards him and groaned softly. He smirked and waited for her to adjust before he slowly started to thrust into her.

Lillian moaned in pleasure as he started thrusting. It didn't hurt like it had a couple nights before, in fact she was enjoying it. She laid her head back against the bed, shivering as he ran his tongue over her breast slowly.

He thrusted faster into her making her moan in pleasure. The same tight feeling had started to build inside her as he pushed her closer to the edge. She panted softly as he thrusted faster and harder. Finally she fell over that blissful cliff and screamed his name in pleasure.

Cyrus smirked at the sound of his name and after a couple more thrusts joined her in that moment of bliss. He panted softly and laid himself over her carefully, his head resting against her chest. He could hear her heart beating in her chest making him smile slightly.

He didn't move for a long time, holding her close and keeping himself buried inside her. It was only when she started wiggling under him uncomfortably that he pulled away from her. She was glaring at him again, making him sigh softly.

"Go shower." He said angrily, moving to get dressed. He listened to her quickly get off the bed and rush into the bathroom. The door snapped shut and was followed by the sound of the lock turning. Not that it mattered if he really wanted to follow her the lock wouldn't stop him.

Pulling on his shirt, he left her to clean herself and headed for his study where he planned to lock himself up for the rest of the day.