Chapter 8

Lillian woke up to the sound of movement in the room. It was early morning and the curtains had been drawn around the bed to keep the sun out. She was curled up on her side, the stuffed tiger tucked under her chin. She sat up slowly and tucked the tiger under the pillow again. Opening up some of the curtains, she smiled as she saw George going about putting her things away from the bag.

"George, I could've done that myself." She said gently as she sat near the edge of the bed, wrapped in the sheets.

"Nonsense Madame." George said dismissively putting the last of her jeans in the dresser. Lillian laughed softly. Even though the elderly gentleman served Cyrus, he was much kinder then his Fallen employer.

"Tell me, George, why do you work for Cyrus?" Lillian asked curiously as he brought over a set of clothes for her.

"I know you may think Master Cyrus is cold-hearted and you have all the reason to with your situation and what he has forced you to do." George said gently, making her look away, "But you have not seen the side of Master Cyrus that I have."

"What do you mean?" She asked taking the clothes.

"Master Cyrus may be a fallen, but that does not make him evil Madame. Don't get me wrong Master Cyrus is twisted and, as you know, sadistic at times. However, he has a softer side to him, he doesn't show many people." George replied as he headed for the door. He left her with that making her wonder exactly how a Fallen could have a softer side. From what she had seen he was nothing but a twisted creep who got off on making her suffer.

Sighing, Lillian got out from under the sheets and walked towards the rooms huge personal bathroom. She still had dried blood down her legs, along with sore muscles, so she needed a hot shower more than ever. Setting the clothes down on the sink, she turned to the huge bathtub. She had been surprised at first when she first saw it yesterday, but now she looked forward to actually taking a shower in it.

Turning on the shower she got in and closed the curtain behind her. She let the hot water run over her washing away the blood, soreness and shame. She noticed George had put in all the products she needed for her showers and she smiled slightly. Quickly washing her body and hair, Lillian finished up the shower as her stomach growled.

Lillian got out and dried off with a towel before getting dressed in the shorts and tank top George had picked out for her. She rubbed the towel over her wet hair as she walked back into the bedroom.

"Feeling better Princess?" Cyrus' voice came from the bedroom doorway. She turned to look at him before turning away and continuing to dry her hair.

Cyrus smirked as she ignored him, if she kept this up he'd have to show her how hard bad it was to ignore him. Walking up to her, he took the towel and started to dry her hair with it. She protested slightly, but he ignored her and continued. He slowly towel dried the ends of her hair as she turned to glare at him.

"What's the matter?" He asked smirking more.

"What are you doing?" She asked, still glaring at him.

"Drying your hair." Lillian rolled her eyes at his reply.

"I know that, but why?" She asked angrily. He smirked even more at her.

"Because I enjoy the shade of red you are turning Princess." He replied, brushing his fingers over her red cheeks. Her cheeks reddened more and she pulled away from him slightly. He smirked more and dropped the towel on the floor before going over to the dresser and taking the brush that was on top.

"I can brush my own hair thank you." She protested angrily as he started running the brush through her hair gently.

"Just sit still." He told her, slowly running the brush through her long blond hair. He didn't understand why she kept it pinned up all the time when it was much prettier down and framing her pretty face. Cyrus decided he'd throw out all her hair bands, that way she couldn't pin it back anymore.

Lillian waited for him to finish brushing her hair and the moment he did she pulled away and used a hair band to tie it back. She turned back to face Cyrus to find him scowling at her.

"What?" She asked angrily.

"Nothing, let's go to breakfast." He replied, walking out of the room. She sighed in frustration and stalked after him.

When Lillian walked into the dinning room she was greeted with the wonderful smells of all sorts of food. She smiled at the sight of waffles, pancakes, french toast, bacon, eggs, sausage and lots more food on the large dinning room table.

"George, did you make all of this?" Lillian asked curiously looking at the butler.

"Yes ma'am." George said smiling. She smiled back and sat down in one of the chairs and started helping herself to as much food as she could.

Cyrus watched her silently from his seat at the head of the table. He leaned his head against his fist as he watched her eat and talk to George idly. She seemed to like George, which made Cyrus relax a little. George could sometimes come off as cold towards other people at first, but it seemed his Princess got along just fine with his butler.

Unfortunately it seemed she hated even acknowledging his own existence. He'd fix that after breakfast today. He hated being ignored, especially by his Princess.