Chapter 5

Lillian clung to Cyrus as he flew through the air. She hated heights and she really didn't like the fact the only thing keeping her safe was the Fallen who held her to him. She kept her eyes shut tight until she felt him slowly start to descend. She opened her eyes enough to see he was descending towards the front porch of a huge mansion.

She stared in awe as he landed on the front steps. It was huge and beautiful she could barely believe a Fallen lived in such an amazing place.

"Impressed, Princess?" Cyrus asked, still holding her to him. Lillian snapped out of her wonder and tried to pull herself free. Cyrus chuckled before letting her pull away. She watched him cautiously as he walked up to the front door and pushed it open.

"Ladies first." He said with a slight bow. Lillian slowly walked inside and jumped as she was greeted by a tall elderly man in a suit.

"Master Cyrus, welcome back." The man said bowing slightly.

"Thank you, George." Cyrus said shutting the door behind him.

"Everything is prepared as you requested Master Cyrus." George said still bowing slightly.

"Excellent, you are dismissed George."

George nodded and left them without another word. Lillian thought over what George said and turned on Cyrus.

"You knew I was gonna lose the bet didn't you!?" She demanded. Cyrus smirked down at her.

"But of course, Princess. I've been watching you for over three weeks now." Cyrus replied, taking her chin gently, "I knew your partner would be too busy to help you and that you would accept my bet without ever asking me what my part in the bet would be. I know you Princess better then you know yourself."

Lillian glared at him and turned away pulling her chin from his grasp. She squeaked in surprise when Cyrus wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her back against him.

"It's about time you hold up your side of the bet Princess, after all you agreed to be mine if I won." Cyrus said in her ear. Lillian struggled against him but he held her tight.

"I'm here aren't I, what more do you want?!" She demanded angrily.

"You, Princess. I want you to give yourself to me." He replied with a dark chuckle. Lillian froze as she realized what he was asking.

"You want me to sleep with you!?" She asked in shock turning to look at him with wide eyes.

"Very good Princess. Now shall we go some place private?" He asked sweeping her into his arms before she could respond.

Lillian was so shocked she was unable to struggle as he carried her up a stair case and into one of the many rooms. Her eyes widened more at the sight of a large king size bed with dark blue silk sheets and duvet cover. It was a four poster bed with dark curtains hanging around it that made it look absolutely lovely, but it only succeeded in making Lillian's fear grow.

She started to struggle in Cyrus' arms.

"No! I can't I just can't!!" She screamed trying to push herself out of his arms.

Cyrus was surprised by her sudden struggling. He held her tight against him not wanting to drop her on the floor.

"What's the matter, Princess?" He asked teasingly smirking at her. He was pretty sure he knew the answer, but he wanted to hear her say it.

"I- I'm- I've never slept with anyone before!" She said scrunching her eyes shut tightly as her cheeks reddened slightly. He smirked even more before claiming her lips with his own. She gasped in surprise and tried to push away but he held her to him as he walked towards the bed.

Pulling back he dropped her onto the bed and crawled on top of her. He laughed softly as she tried to crawl away from him. He grabbed her ankle and pulled her under him again before roughly claiming her lips once more. 

He smirked as she whimpered slightly and he quickly ripped her shirt off her. The fabric tore easily and he discarded it before pulling back and smirking down at her.

Lillian stared up at Cyrus with wide eyes afraid of what was coming, but knowing she had no choice in the matter. She shut her eyes tightly as he removed her bra and ran his hand over her breasts. She shivered slightly at his touch. Her eyes flew open and she gasped as he ran his tongue over her slowly. Her back arched up off the bed against her will and she moaned slightly as he ran his tongue over her nipple.

Cyrus smirked at her reactions to his touch, she was even more sensitive then he thought she would be. He played with her chest a bit more before he slowly moved down to her jeans. He grinned at her slight gasp as he unbuttoned them and pulled them off her. He raised an eyebrow slightly at the lacy purple underwear she wore underneath. Of all things he'd expected, lacy underwear hadn't been one of them.

"How adorable Princess." He teased as he looped a finger under the waistband of her underwear. He laughed as she blushed. He slowly pulled her underwear down her legs and threw it down with the rest of her clothes. He wasn't surprised to find she was already wet as he swiped a finger between her legs.

Lillian gasped and arched her back more as his fingers brushed over her. She put her hand over her mouth as he ran his fingers over her clit attempting to stop herself from moaning. She bit her lip as he continued to tease her. She couldn't believe she hadn't asked about what belonging to him would entail now she was forced to degrade herself to sleeping with a Fallen and him of all people. She groaned unconsciously as he once again ran his tongue over her breasts.

Cyrus laughed as he finally got her to make a sound. Deciding she was wet enough he pulled away and quickly removed his own clothes. He smirked at the squeak she released at the sight of his naked form. Crawling back on top of her, he claimed her lips once again before he thrusted into her without warning.

Lillian cried out in pain as he entered her. She felt like a part of her had been ripped in half. She fought back her tears as he pulled out slightly and thrusted back into her. She cried out again as he started moving, making it harder for her to hold back her tears. She panted as he moved faster and thrusted into her harder. As he kept moving she couldn't keep back the tears any longer.

She felt her tears roll down her face as she fisted her hands in the bed. Just when she thought the pain would never end, it slowly faded into pleasure. Despite how much she didn't want to enjoy it, at least it no longer hurt as much anymore.

Cyrus smirked as she finally gave into him and moaned in pleasure. He was so close, but he would hold out until she came. He didn't have to hold out for long almost within a moment of him thrusting into her, she came violently beneath him. Laughing in victory he thrusted into her a few more times before coming as well.

Lillian was vaguely aware of the fact he came inside her. She was to exhausted and sore to notice much of anything. She felt Cyrus lay his head on her chest as they both panted softly.

"That wasn't so bad was it Princess?" He asked lifting his head to look at her. Cyrus smirked as she turned her head and shut her eyes. Rolling them both on their sides he pulled her closer and tucked her head under his chin. She didn't struggle against him obviously too exhausted from hunting and having her first time all in one night. She was out almost as soon as he pulled the covers over their bodies.

"Good night Princess." He said softly kissing her forehead before he drifted into sleep.