Tour Life and unexpected visitors

*5 months into tour*

"Cause I'd hate to have to change this tattoo too. Yeah I like the rhythms you play melodies making me sway, want some more. We were the talk of the day, should've been up on the stage. How bout you, you, cause I miss the stupid things that we do, ooh!"

"Thank you guys so much!" I say into the mic as I wave and walk off stage. When I walk backstage, I walk over to him, and he kisses my forehead.

"You did so great!" Shawn says, as I walk over to hug him.

"Aww thanks!" I say as I kiss him on the cheek.

"I gotta get on stage. I'll see you after?"

"Obviously!" I say, punching his arm playfully.

"Ok good!" He laughs, and grabs his guitar, and walks on stage.

Now your probably thinking what happened with you and Chance?

Well, here's what happened. Once I chose that I was going with Shawn, Chance got upset, and broke up with me. I really don't know why because he told me specifically that he would love me no matter what. When we got Connecticut, he broke up with me via text. I was devastated, and it took me a while to get over it, and Shawn was there to comfort me. During that time, I started to like him. He was the one that comforted me when Chance broke up with me. The boys didn't ask if I was ok, but he listen to my concern. He was the one who made me smile, and I couldn't that him enough.

Back to reality, I was watching Shawn perform "Mercy" and he was so good!

*After the show*

"Wanna get something to eat?" Shawn asks as we made our way to the car.

"Can we get in and out?" I ask.

"Sure!" He says, and helps me into the car.

We sit there for a few, looking at each other from time to time. "You know your beautiful." He says to me, and I start to blush.

"Thanks!" I say, and kiss his cheek. Once we arrive at In and Out, we go inside, and we order our food. We sit and talk for a bit more, when they call our number. "I'll get it!" I say as I start to get up to get the food. As I'm walking, I bump into someone.

"Oh my gosh I am so sorry!" I say.

"It's fine." I hear the familiar voice say. I look up to see a man that I have known for a while.

"Michael..."
——————————————————————————————

Hope you guys enjoyed the first chapter! I'm so excited to write the next chapter, so look for that during the week!! Thanks!!