Where are you?

Shawn's POV:

It's been about two weeks since (Y/n) has been missing and I'm really worried! She hasn't answered any of my calls or text. I'm really worried! What if she got kidnapped? Or died?! I have to get to the bottom of this. She could me alone and scared! It's time to call Chance...

Your POV:

I'm really liking it here in NJ. It's a really nice place! I had forgotten that my aunt lives here, so I decided to stay in her house. She is so sweet to me, and I try to help her as best I can. Life is going great.

Chance's POV:

I'm still really heartbroken about (Y/n). She was the love of my life, and she still is. Emma and Brooklyn have been here with me, comforting me, and I kind of feel ok now. I feel as though I'm in a slump. In the back of my mind, I know I'm still in love with (Y/n) and I would trade anything to get her back. But right now is not the best time.

*Ring*

It was Shawn calling me? The guy who wants (Y/n) back? The ONE THAT MADE HER THINK THAT SHE IS STILL IN LOVE WITH HIM?! I decline the call, and then moments later, he text me.

Shawn👿☠️: Dude come on answer your phone! I need your help!!

Chance: Why would I ever help someone that can steal my girl?!

Shawn👿☠️: Because (Y/n) is in trouble!!!! Please Chance. You know I don't beg like this. COME ON WE'RE FRIENDS!!!

Chance: we WERE friends. And besides why would I help (Y/n) if she doesn't want me and broke my heart?

Shawn👿☠️: Ugh fine were not friends and I'll find some other people to help me find her.

Wait what?

Chance: Wait...find her?

Shawn👿☠️: Yeah she ran and no one has seen her in two weeks! I think she's in trouble!! Dude you have to help me find her.

I'm starting to get really worried about (Y/n). If she had been missing for two weeks!! I shouldn't have yelled at her. It wouldn't have happened unless I would have expected that she doesn't want to be with me. I'm so stupid!!

Chance: What are we going to do?!

Shawn👿☠️: I have an idea...
————————————————————————————————
Heyooo!! Thanks for reading this chapter!!! Sorry to leave you all on a cliff hanger😬 but thanks for making this 102  on #chanceperez!! I really didn't think anyone would read my story, and now it's 102!! That's insane to me. Until next chapter, BYEEEE!!!!