Your in the band

We got back home, and I brought Chance to the couch. He winced in pain, and I got bandages and an ice pack. "Are you ok?" I asked him. When I put the ice on his stomach, and he winced in pain again. "Sorry!" I say.

"Ugh it's ok." He says.

"I'm really sorry this happened. It's all my fault!" I say as I started to cry. 

"Hey hey hey," He says, trying to move up, "it's not your fault!"

"No Chance it is! I was the one who didn't tell him that I was going on tour with you guys." I say.

"Wait, huh? I'm not going on tour." He says in confusion.

"Chance, I talked to John and I said I would go on tour with you guys so you can join the band again." I explain. He looks at me shocked.

"Why would you do that!" He says, almost in a yell.

"Chance I know you want to be back in the band, so I got that for you."

"But (Y/n) you didn't have to do that. You just lost a friend because of that. I know I wanted to be back in the band, but that doesn't mean that you had to give up a spot in an opening act, especially if it's someone is like Shawn Mendes." He explains.

He's right. GOD I HATE WHEN HE'S RIGHT! But he does make a really good point. I shouldn't have done what I did, but I knew he didn't want me to quit on my biggest break yet. I have to talk to Shawn, and sort things out.
————————————————————————————————

Really short chapter I'm sorry, but it's a filler chapter for what's going to happen next. Until the next chapter, bye!!