I do

Author's note: HEY!! So this is the last chapter of the book, so I need to know something. Please read the author's note  at the end so I can make my decision. Thank you!!
——————————————————————————————
Your POV:

"I love you!" I say as I cry into Chance's arms. "I'm so sorry for hurting you like that," I say, and look at Chance and Shawn. "Both if you!" I start to cry even harder.

Chance looks at me with sympathetic eyes. "Hey hey hey don't cry!" He says as he brings me into a hug.

"I love you. More than you know!" I say to Chance as I hug him back.

"I love you too!" He says to me. I hug him for a little bit longer, then look at Shawn. His head is down and he looks heartbroken.

I look at Chance and let go of the hug. I looked at Chance, and started to walk to Shawn. I look at him, and his head is still down.

"Shawn.." I start, and he looks up at me, then looked back down.

"Shawn..." I say again, and he looked up at me with tears in his eyes. "Aww Shawn!" I say with sorrow, and I give him a hug.

"I'm sorry, (Y/n) I didn't mean to cause all of this!" He says, crying into my arms.

"This is not your fault, Shawn!" I say.

"No (Y/n) it is!" He says angrily. I looked at him, and he calmed down a bit. "I don't deserve you..he does." He says, pointing to Chance. "He's the real guy for you." He says with a smile.

I hug him again. "Thank you Shawn! I want to stay friends! Can we?" I ask him, he looks at me, his eyes a bit puffy but full of happiness.

"Of course (Y/n)!" He says. "Besides, when the baby comes, I want to be an uncle." He says, which makes Chance and I chuckle.

"Wow Shawn!" Chance says, and kisses my cheek. We all go back to the hotel, and invited the boys over so we can have pizza and hang out for a bit. It felt nice.

*a few hours later* (someone please play the spongebob audio!!)

I was outside on the patio, looking out at the city. It was nice to see all the lights of the city. I felt someone grab my waist, and instantly knew who it was.

"Hey." I say to Chance, and I feel him smile.

"Hey." He says back.

He lets go, and I turn to him. His eyes were glistening in the moonlight.

"You look beautiful," He says to me.

"I do!" I say, and he starts to laugh.

"Wow I forgot you were cocky!" He says while laughing.

"No silly I mean I do! I want to marry you!" I laugh, and he smiles. He reaches into his pocket, and pulls out the ring from when he proposed.

He still has it I thought to myself. I smiled to myself. He gets on one knee and says.

"Miss (Y/n) (Y/l/n) will you do me the honor of being Mrs. Perez?" He says, and opens the box.

I start to laugh. "Yes Mr. Chance Perez, I would love to be your wife!" I say. And he starts to laugh, and puts the ring on my finger. He kissed my lips and I kissed back. It felt right knowing we were back on good terms. We start to hear yelling from inside, so we look and see all the boys yelling and cheering us on. We start to laugh and head back inside.

"You guys are dorks!" I say, and start to laugh.
—————————————————————————————————
Hey!!!! So this is the end of this book! Hope you guys enjoyed it and sorry for not posting as much like the first book.

I have a question that is really important  for this story...

Should I do a sequel or an epilogue to this book??

I'm not sure what I want to do yet, so I'm asking you guys! I just want to see what you guys want. Until next time...BYEEE!!!!