The house

I woke up the next morning actually refreshed. Shawn wasn't there when I woke up, so I looked at the time and realized that he was at rehearsals for today. I decided to get ready and tell Michael I was on my way. He said they are all ready for me to come, except Chance. Oh well. I got up, did my regular makeup, and put on some jean shorts, "The Greatest Showman" t-shirt, and some converse. I grabbed my phone, and checked the address to see where their house was. I got in my car, and drove off to their house.

When I got there, I thought of what I was getting into. I was going to see Chance. My ex-boyfriend Chance. The one who yelled at me for going with Shawn instead of them. Maybe this isn't such a good idea I thought to myself. As I was about to turn, I hear the door open. "Hey (y/n)!" I hear Michael say. I turn back around, and say the same thing. "Come on in!" He says, and I start to walk, but stop at the porch.

"Is everything ok?" He asks.

"Oh...uh...yeah everything's fine!" I say as I walk inside. He closes the door and yells, "Guys (y/n) is here!"

As he says this, I see Drew, Sergio, and Brady walk downstairs.

"Hey (y/n)! How are you?" Sergio asks, hugging me.

"Hey! I've been really good, how about you guys?" I ask hugging them.

"We've been good, how is the tour?" Drew asks.

"Uh it has been amazing Shawn has been so sweetest. How has the tour been for you guys?" I say as we sit down in the couch.

"It's been good, ups and down best and there." Brady says.

"Uhh...where is Chance?" I ask. They all look at each other.

"You didn't hear?" Sergio asks.

"No, what happened? DID HE DIE?!" I ask worriedly!

"No no silly. He..." Michael started.

"He quit the band." They all say in unison.

"What why?!" I ask. How could he have quit the band so soon?

"He said he needed some time with his family, and supporting Brooklyn and Emma." Drew said.

"Is he at his mom's house?" I ask. I wanted to see him. It feels like I needed to see him.

"No, he's in a house not to far from hear." Michael says.

"Can you give me his address?" I ask.

"Sure!" Michael says as he gives me the address. I say thank you and leave the house. I wanted to go see Chance.