Pranking

I've been hanging out at the Perez house a lot more now. Brooklyn has been the sweetest person ever, and Chance has been more romantic. He has given me flowers every time I came. He is so sweet! Right now, I'm playing with Brooklyn with her dolls, while Chance is at the supermarket with food.

"(Y/n)?" Brooklyn says looking up at me.

"Yeah?" I ask, looking into her little eyes.

"Why is daddy not in the band anymore?" She asks me. I didn't know what to say. She was so little, and didn't know what to say to her. I looked at her shocked.

"Um..." was all I could say. "He left the band because he wanted to spend more time with you!" I lie.

"Wreally?" She says with her sweet little two year old voice.

"Yeah!" I say.

"But I was alweady pwoud of him." She says. I looked at her with sympathetic eyes.

"Aww Brooklyn!" I say, as I pull her into a hug.

"I wanna see my boyfriend again." She says, and in an instant I already know it's Michael, and I just start to laugh.

"Do you wanna talk to him?" I ask, and a wide smile grows on her face.

"YEAH!" She yells.

"Do you wanna talk, or do you wanna play a prank on him?"

"PRANK! PRANK! PRANK!" She yells. I just laugh.

"Ok sweetly, you are going to scream and cry, and I'll say you fell off the bed. Ok?" I explain. She may be two, but she knows so much to understand what I am saying.

"Ok!" She says, and goes by the bed and lays on the floor, and starts to scream and cry. Dang she's good!

I start to call Michael, and pretended to fake cry. He picks up.

"(Y/n)? What's wrong?" He asks worriedly.

"MICHAEL, I NEED HELP!" I scream into the phone.

"What?! What happened?! Is Brooklyn crying? What happened to Brooklyn?!" He asks through the phone.

"I DON'T KNKW SHE FELL OFF THE BED, AND NOW I THINK SHE HAS A CONCUSSION! SHE HIT HER HEAD PRETTY HARD!" I yell, holding in the laugh.

"WHAT?! I'm calling Chance!" He yells.

"NO PLEASE! I DON'T WANT HIM AND I TO BREAK UP AGAIN!" I say. "CAN YOU PLEASE COME HERE!" I ask through the phone.

"I'M ALREADY ON MY WAY!" He says, and hangs up the phone.

I look at Brooklyn, and she starts to laugh, and I laugh along with her.

"Great job sweety!" I say to her.

"Thanks (Y/n)!" She says, and hugs me.

Just then the doorbell rang, and I run to the door, and see Michael. He walks into the house, and says, "where's Brooklyn?"

"Michael." She says, and looks all hurt, and like she just finished crying.

"Baby!" He says, and hugs her.

"Michael, my head hurts." She says.

"It's ok sweetheart, I have you." He says.

"Michael, I need to tell you something." She says.

"Go ahead, Brooklyn." He says, breaking the hug.

She looks at me, and gestures me to come over. I know what she is doing. I bend down to her height, and looked at Michael. "YOU JUST GOT PRANKED!" We both sat in unison.

Michael gets up, and he starts to feel dumb.

"Oh my god! You scared me so bad!" He says, and Brooklyn starts to laugh. "Woah, ok." He says as he starts to regain his feelings.

"Alright, I know you have to go. She just wanted to see you." I say.

"Ok, bye (Y/n) and Brooklyn!" He says, as I close the door.

"Bye!" We both say.

A couple minutes later, Chance walks in on us laughing. "What did I miss?" He says.