And there she was

Chance's POV:

"I'm home!" I yell as I start to walk inside.

"DADDY!" I hear a little girls yell, and two other footsteps walking behind her.

"Hey Brooklyn! I see you brought your friend Jordan here. Hi Jordan!" I greet her, and she waves. "Why don't you guys play in your room." I tell Brooklyn, and she nods and they both leave.

"Hey honey how was work?" My mom asks.

"Eh, same old same old." I tell her, and walk to my room.

Your POV:

I drove up to the house, and I was really nervous. What if he doesn't want to see me! I hesitated for a bit, then walked up and rang the doorbell. I waited a good 20 seconds, then his mom answered.

"Hey (y/n)!" She greets me. "How are you?"

"Hi Mrs. Perez! I'm good how are you?"

"I'm great! What are you doing here."

"Oh I heard about Chance quitting the band and I wanted to know why."

"Oh yeah." She started. "I know why he left."

"Why?" I asked.

"Because of you." She mumbled.

"What? Why would he leave because of me?"

"When he yelled at you, he realized he shouldn't have done it, and by the time that he wanted to apologize, you were already with Shawn. Every time the band went somewhere, all he could think about is you. He hasn't really been to shows that much anymore. Then he decided to call it quits on the band." She explained. I was in shock. He left because of me? All the fans might hate me now, or even Chance.

"Do you know where he is?" I ask.

"He's in his room." She tells me. "Do you wanna stay for dinner?" She asks me.

"Sure! I'll be back, I'm gonna see him." I say getting up.

"Ok!" She says, getting up as well.

I start to walk to his room, and I hear little footsteps coming from the room. Brooklyn! I followed the sound of the footsteps, and when I got to her room, I saw her and her friend Jordan playing. "Brooklyn!" I call out, and she turns around, and smiles while coming to hug me.

"(Y/n) I've missed you so much!" She says, giving me a huge hug.

"I've missed you too! I was just about to see your daddy!" I say, and she says ok, and I start walking to Chance's room again. I went up to the door, and knocked.

Chance's POV:

"Come in!" I yell as I put my shirt on. When I hear the door open, I picked my head up, and saw (y/n). What is she doing here?! I thought. "Uh Hey!" I say.

"Hey." She says back.

"What are you doing here?" I ask.

"Well I went to see the boys, and they told me that you quit, so they gave me the address here." She says. I look down.

"Oh." Was all I could get out.

"Why did you quit?" She asks me. I look up at her. Her eyes were looking straight at mine.

"Because I was reminded of every time I saw the boys. I couldn't deal with the pain, so I quit." I explain.

"Oh. I'm really sorry." She says, a tear coming down her face.

"(Y/n) it's ok. Sure I quit the band, but that doesn't mean I'm not happy! I have Brooklyn, and I'm with my mom, and Aspen and Presley. And I have a girlfriend." I say, wiping her tears away.

Your POV:

He has a girlfriend? I didn't think he would move on so quickly. Then again, I'm with Shawn so.

Chance's POV:

I hope she bought that. I know I just lied to her, but it just came to me!

Your POV:

"I...Uh...have to go. I'll see you soon?" I ask, and he nods. "Say hi to Brooklyn for me ok?"

"I will." He says back. "Bye!"

"Bye!" I say. I say bye to Mrs. Perez, and I left and got in the car. As I was driving, all I could think about is how he has a girlfriend. Do I still love him? I asked myself. Ugh, life is difficult!