I wanna go back (Part 2)

"Um..." was all he could say.

"Please John!" I pleaded. "He misses it so much, and the boys love him!"

"(Y/n) it isn't that easy. He was the one that quit in the first place. Maybe the boys want him back, but I can't make that happen if management doesn't want him." He says. I was desperate. He didn't want to take him back?

"Please John!" I pleaded.

"(Y/n) it's ok, I'm fine with not being in the band." Chance says.

"Why not?" I ask him, taking my phone away.

"Because I love spending time with my family. I'm here with Brooklyn, and that's all I need. Don't get me wrong, I will miss you when you go back on tour, and I will miss the band, but I'm still happy I have family time. Ok?" He says.

I sigh. " Never mind John. Sorry for wasting your time." I say through the phone.

"It's ok (y/n) I get it. See ya around!"

"See ya John." I say, and hang up the phone. "I have to get going." I say to Chance. He says ok, and I walk out. I get in my car, and drove home. When I got home, I went up to my room, and went on my phone.

(Y/n): Hey John! Please let Chance back in the band.

John😝: (Y/n) it isn't that easy. Please just give me some time.

(Y/n): PLEADE JOHN!! PLEASE!!! I'LL GO ON TOUR WITH YOU GUYS!!!

John😝: What?

Oh god what did I just do I thought to myself.

(Y/n): Uh...Yeah! I'll call off the tour with Shawn, and go on tour with you guys.

John😝: Oh ok! I'll go tell management to tell Shawn.

(Y/n): Ok thanks!

Oh no. OH NO OH NO OH NO!!! What am I going to do.
—————————————————————————————————

SORRY THIS TOOK SO LONG!!! I've been so busy, and it's going to be busy this entire week. Hope you all enjoyed this chapter! I hope to update soon. Bye guys!