Finding the love of our lives

Shawn's POV:

After I texted Chance, I told him I was going over to his house to tell him what we are going to do. I know he doesn't like me because of what happened, but I need him to help me. I've texted (y/n) for about a week, and she hasn't even looked at them. She doesn't answer my calls, video chats, and I'm really worried. I know Chance still loves her, and he will do anything for her. He still cares, but he won't admit it.

Your POV:

I'm sitting in the living room with my aunt and my cousin. She has been treating me so well, and I can't thank her enough!

"Hey Aunt (y/a/n)," I said, and looked at her as she looked at me.

"Yes sweetheart?" She asks me.

"Shawn keeps texting me." I say to her. She sighs, and looks at me.

"And?" She says with her tone.

"I love him, but I'm also in love with Chance! They have both been there for me when I was in need. I'm just so confused!" I say to her, and she nods her head.

"I know exactly how you feel, but you have to think about it first. You can't just say 'oh I like Chance and Shawn and I don't know what to do!'" She says which makes me laugh.

"Thanks (y/a/n) you're the best!" I say hugging her. She leaves to get ready for bed, while I sit on the couch, thinking. I thought about all the things Chance has done for me, and all the things Shawn has done for me. I thought about all the times I hung out with both of them, and which ones meant more to me. They both mean a ton lot to me, but one just sticks out more, and I know exactly who that one is...

Chance's POV:

When Shawn came over, we discussed his plan, and it was really good. He said that we should just drive around New York, then we should go to New Jersey and see if she is there, and that's when it hit me. (Y/n) told me that her Aunt lives in New Jersey, so if she wanted to get away from it all, she could've asked her Aunt to bring her there! I told Shawn, and he said that could've been it, but Shawn told me she ran fast, so if she ran to NJ, that would be amazing. Wow my girl...wait..I can't say that anymore. Not until I get her back.
—————————————————————————————————
And the award for not posting a chapter in so long is......ME!!!!! I'm sorry for not posting, I'm such a bad chapter writer. Sorry for the bad chapter, I woke up in the middle of the night, so I'm writing this now😂😴 Anyway...I SAW IN REAL LIFE GIVE OUT AN AWARD, AND BOY DID I CRY CAUSE THEY GAVE IT OUT TO CNCO!!!! I'm sorry I'm rambling✌🏻 Until next chapter...BYEE!!!!!!!!