I love you

Shawn's POV:

I was so determined to find (Y/n). Chance and I decided to go to NJ because Chance said that her Aunt lives there. Apparently, he knew exactly where the house was. It was going to be really easy, but he still doesn't like me. We decided to get in the car and go straight to the house. It was a silent ride there, so I decided to play some music. When I turned on the radio, "Man in the Mirror" by Michael Jackson started to play.

"Aww yes!!" Chance and I yell at the same time. We both look at each other, and just stared at each other.

We look away, and there is an awkward silence. I decided to break the silence by saying, "You like Michael Jackson?"

"Are you kidding me?! Who doesn't?!" Chance says, and I start to chuckle.

"That's true!" I say back.

"So..." Chance starts, "I've never actually got the chance to say that I really do like your music."

"Really? I've been meaning to tell you I like your music too!" I say.

"Really! Wow that means a lot coming from just a big artist like you!" Chance says.

"Thanks man!" I say. When I turn up the radio, "In My Blood" comes on, and Shawn and I look at each other. We start to sing my song, and when the song ends, we get to (Y/n) Aunt's House. We got outside to the door, and Chance rings the doorbell.

Third Person POV:

(Y/n) hears the doorbell ring, and tells her Aunt that she will get the door. When she opens it, she sees him, and immediately starts to cry.

"(Y/n)!" He says, and hugs her so tight not wanting to let go. She cries into his arms and says...

"I love you!!"
———————————————————————————————
I really think that I should get an award for not posting a chapter in a while!!! Who else thinks so🙋🏻‍♀️🙋🏼‍♀️🙋🏽‍♀️! Anyway, hope you like the chapter! Until next chapter...BYEE!!!!!!