We need to talk

I went to the hotel where Shawn was staying. I knocked on the door, and I heard him say it's open. I took a breathe, and I walked in. He looked up at me in shock. "What are you doing here?" He asks.

"I wanna talk to you." I say sternly.

"Why? I hurt you, and your boyfriend." He says. That hurt a bit. It hurt because I know how much he cares for me, and to see that he is beating himself up because of it hurts.

"It's ok, I forgive you." I say, trying to comfort him. He looks up at me, tears coming from his eyes.

"No you shouldn't. I was the one who was being a fool. I'm so sorry!" He cries as I pull him into my arms.

"Shawn don't cry!" I say. "It wasn't your fault."

"Yes it is!" He cries.

"Hey hey hey! Shawn please stop crying, it's ok!" I say.

"No it's n..." I kiss him on the lips. He was hesitant for a bit, but then started to kiss back. We kissed for about 10 seconds, and then he pulled back. "(Y/n)!" He says. Oh no! What did I just do! Chance is gunna kill me!

"I..Uh.." I stutter.

"Why?" He asks. I sat there quietly. There were no words coming out of my mouth.

"I should go." I say, rushing to get up.

"Wait!" He yells. I stop and look at him.

"Yeah?" I look at him as he comes to me. He kisses me again, and I started to kiss back. What am I doing?! I'm supposed to be with Chance. I pulled away after 3 seconds, and I looked at him. "I have to go." I say, starting to blush.

"O-ok." He says, and he opens the door for me, and I walk to the elevator. I walk in the elevator, and I lean back on the wall. The elevator stops, and I  started running to gym car. I unlocked it and got in the driver's seat. I sat there for a few minutes, trying to replay what just happened.

Am I in love with Shawn?