I wanna go back (Part 1)

"I wanna go back,  forget that it's over! Painted in black, when you left me alone." Sorry when I wrote the title, it reminded be of the song. Hahahahahaha I know I'm not funny. Anyway, back to the story.
—————————————————————————————

Your POV:

I was with Chance at my apartment. We were watching a movie, Moana, and it reminded me of how she wants Chance back in the band.

"Chance?" I say looking up at him. He looks back down at me.

"Yes, my love?" He asks. I love when he calls me that.

"Remember when I told you about Brooklyn and I playing a prank on Michael?" I ask. He thinks for a minute, and looks back down at me.

"Yeah why?" He asks.

"Before that, she told me that she wants you in the band." I say. He looks at me confused.

"Why, isn't she happy that I'm home?" He asks a bit confused.

"Of course she is happy Chance, but she thinks you were more happier working in the band then where you work now." I explain. "She hates that you leave all the time, but she knows that you will be back soon."

He just sits there for a minute.

Chance's POV:

She wants me to go back in the band? I mean, of course I wanna be in the band, but I love spending time with Brooklyn. She is the best thing in my life right now, along with (Y/n), and I don't want to change that for her. Ugh, why are things so complicated.

"I don't know (Y/n). What happens if they don't want me back?" I say.

Your POV:

"Chance you won't know unless you ask." I say to him. He looks at me, and I kiss him on the cheek. "Do you want me to text Brady? Or John?"

"How do you have John's number?" He asks confused.

"Remember the decision..." I say before he cuts me off.

"Let's not talk about that." He says, and kisses my head. I laugh.

"Ok." I chuckle. "Well he gave me his number to contact him."

"Oh ok!" He says, and I smile back at him. I start to dial John's number, and Chance starts to worry. "Wait! What if he says no, I mean it's been like a month! What if..."

"Chance it will be fine." I say cutting him off.

"Hello?" I hear John say.

"Hi John!" I reply in the phone.

"(Y/n) how are you?" He says, sounding surprised.

"I've been really great how are you?" I say back.

"I've been good!" He says.

"Well that's good! Listen, I have a question to ask." I say in the phone.

"Will you put Chance back into the band?"
————————————————————————————

Cliffhanger!!! Sorry about that, I just wanted to make it two parts since it's an important part in this story. Anyway, thank you guys for 235 reads!!! That's insane!! Ok, bye!!