Life after a promise

You know when you love someone, and you like another person, and you with one, but you feel you should be with another? Yeah...that's how I feel right now. It sucks. I love Chance with all my heart, but Shawn is such a sweet guy and he always looks out for me. He even let me go and be with Chance! I just don't know what to do anymore.

*Ring*

I got a text from Chance, asking if we could go to Central Park, because we were in NY right now. I text him back ok, and started to get ready. It's now six o'clock so I decided to leave so I can get there a bit early. I walked over, since the hotel was right there, and I waited on a bench for him. I waited about ten minutes, and I saw Drew walk over to me.

"Hey (y/n)!" He greets me.

"Hey Drew! What's up?" I ask him.

"Come with me." He says, and hands me a single rose. I say thank you, and walk a bit until I see Michael a few short feet away.

"Miss (y/n) this is for you!" He says and hands me another single rose.

"What's this for?" I ask him.

"You'll see..." He says, and I just laugh and look at him. We walk another like 10 yards and there I see Brady and Sergio. They both hand me a single rose, and now all of the boys are walking me to the middle of the park. I look around, and I see lights all around the trees. Then I see a pile of rose petals that lead to a pile of roses all in a circle. The boys gather around the circle, and start to sing Eyes Closed, since t was my favorite song. I step to the middle of the circle, and I see some rose petals aligned and say Will You Marry Me?

I turn around, and there I see Chance. He has a bouquet of roses, and a box. I put my hand over my mouth, and a start to cry. He starts to chuckle a bit, and hands me the roses. I look around, and I see my family and his family all around.

"Hi!" He says with a chuckle.

"H-Hi!" I say wiping my tears.

"(Y/n) you have been an amazing part of my life. You are such an amazing person. You laugh is contagious, you are such a beautiful person, and you are so kind to other people. You are brave, smart, kind, and such a happy person, (y/n). I never want to stop loving you, and I won't. You are so great with Brooklyn and she loves you as if you were her mother. You have made her so happy, and makes me proud to know that she is happy. So..." he says taking the box and opening it so it shows the ring. It had a small, but big diamond on it. It was silver, and it looked beautiful. I looked at Chance, and he started to tear up a bit. He looked at me and said, "Will you marry me?"

As soon as he said that, my mind zones out to...Shawn. I look around, and I see him red puffy eyed looking at me. He was crying. I love him, but I also love Chance. I don't want to embarrass him, but I also don't want to hurt Shawn.

"Uh...I don't know." I whisper.
——————————————————————————————
Wow this made me cry while writing this. This was like my friends asking me who I liked more, Shawn or Chance. I love hem both equally. Anyway...I'm sorry for not posting I have so much free time, but I haven't been up to do anything. SORRY!! Also sorry to leave you guys on a cliffhanger. Until next chapter, bye!!