Punches and news

I woke up the next morning, and realized I had to tell Shawn and Chance about going on tour. I'm pretty sure Chance would be happy I'm going on tour with him, but I don't want to tell Shawn that I'm not going on tour with him anymore. I laid on my bed, looking at the ceiling. A million thoughts on how I'm going to tell Shawn was running through my head. I hear a buzz from my phone, and see that I got a text from Shawn.

Shawn❤️🎤: Hey! Can you meet me at the park?

(Y/n): Yeah! Is something wrong?

Shawn❤️🎤: No, No I just wanna talk to you.

(Y/n): Oh ok! See ya soon!

As I looked at the time, I started to get ready. I didn't put anything major on, just some shorts and a t-shirt. Slipped my converse on, and I was out the door.

*Skip car ride*

I got to the park, and I look around for Shawn. I saw him sitting on a bench. I walked over to him. "Hey." He says coldly. Ok?

"Well you seem a bit moody." I saw sarcastically. He didn't seem like he was being sarcastic as well.

"Yeah well I wanted to talk to you." He snaps back.

"Why are you so angry, is something wrong?" I ask, a bit annoyed.

"Why didn't you not tell me that you were going on tour with them. I had to learn from my manager that you made up your mind three days ago! THREE DAYS!!!" He yells at me. Is he really serious right now? How can he be mad at me?

"Are you kidding me right now Shawn? Why are you so angry with this it's no big deal!" I yell back.

"BECAUSE (Y/N) IT'S A BIG DEAL THAT YOU DIDN'T TELL ME SOONER THAN HAVING MY MANAGEMENT TELL ME!" He snaps back. His face was red with anger.

I saw Chance walking to us, and Shawn started to walk to him, and started to punch him. "SHAWN STOP WHAT ARE YOU DOING!" I yell at him, trying to get him off of Chance, and he pushes me to the ground. I looked at him shocked. I looked at him, then at Chance. He laid on the floor, nose bleeding and lip cut. He looked so helpless.

Shawn went back, and started kicking Chance in the ribs. He winced in pain, and I could see the hurt in his eyes. I got up, and pushed Shawn away. "Shawn stop please!" I pleaded. He looked at me, and realized what he had done. I looked over at Chance, who was just laying on the floor. I bend down, and started to make sure Chance was ok.

"You should go." Shawn said. I looked back up at him.

"Shawn..." I start, but he cuts me off.

"(Y/n) go now!" He yells, I do as he says. Chance was starting to regain his strength, so I helped him up to the car, and we drove back to my apartment.
————————————————————————————————
ANOTHER CHAPTER UPDATED!!!!! I'm really sorry for the lack of chapters. Softball is killing my time. Also the fact that I have testing is making me a bit stressed. I also have a dance recital coming up, and I need to practice that as well. May be able to get a chapter in tomorrow or next week😬 I know huge difference. See you all soon!