Newt

❁

As you lay there. Your heart pounding. You feel as if your going to burst open.

The pain is slowly flowing through the veins of your body. Your body trembles faster than you ever thought it could, hitting the table every second.

Your veins seem to pop out of your skin. You feel as if your insides are being tore apart. You hallucinate, as you think you hear nails on a chalk board. You cry.

You try to catch your breath, endlessly, as it feels like you can't get in any air.

You now scream at the top of your lungs. Your head aching from the noise coming from your own body.

As you try to stop the constant trembling, your scream echoes through your ears.

You feel as thought the
pain will never end.

Newt cannot watch as the pain hits through your body. He looks away with tears flowing from his eyes.

He wishes he didn't have to see the love of his life go through such pain.

Your friends work above you, trying to shoot you with medicines and treatments, but nothing slows the pain fast enough. Or it hasn't kicked in yet.

You see bright lights above you, your tear stained face, burns. Your eyes start to shut, without having control over yourself.

Then it appears dark as the
pain fades away.

You hear faint mumbles.

And now you are numb.

This is supposed to be Newts reaction to you in a lot of pain, like if something horrible was happening to you. I hope it came across in that way. :)