Dearest Celina

"It's you, it's you, it's all for you. Everything I do. I tell you all the time.
Heaven is a place on earth with you" - Lana Del Rey (video games)
————
We had arrived at the beach house Jungkook had rented out for us in Thailand. Nothing had been said since Hoseok had been taken away and we left in our cars. I don't think neither of us had the right words. I sat on the bed looking down at my hands. The tears hadn't stopped and I didn't know what to do with myself. My head was a mess and I couldn't think clearly.

"I'm going down to the beach, I need some time to breathe right now, I'm sorry" Jungkook excused himself and jogged out of the house. Warm tears rushed down my face. I was going on this trip to be freed from everything and just live, and now one of my best friends had been taken away and I may not ever get the chance to see him again.

I lifted myself off the bed and towards the suitcase I had previously dropped on the floor. I lifted the suitcase up and placed it on the bed. Maybe just unpacking would make me feel more home and get my mind off all of this a little.

I zipped the suitcase open and lifted the top part. A white paper laid as I opened it. On the paper stood:

To Celina.

I gasped and placed my hands over my mouth and the tears just continued to stream down my face. The pain in my chest was just getting stronger. I knew this paper was a letter from Hoseok.

I reached for the letter and went around to sit down on the bed again. I took a deep breath before opening the letter to reveal a long written letter form my now lost friend.

Dearest Celina, I know you're hurt. But please understand and I know you will. I knew that earning your forgiveness was going to be the hardest task of my life and that's why I'm doing this. When you're reading this I've already been taken away. I know they'll find us and I'm taking that chance to tell you loud and clear that, I'm sorry. There isn't a way you could have stopped me and I know in my heart that this is the best thing I could have done for you. I couldn't have been able to watch someone take away the one you love the most, Jungkook. I'm giving myself to the police or whoever finds us first, so I can show you that I am truly sorry. I love you so much Celina. Don't ever blame yourself for my choices. I will be gone for a long time and I don't know if I will ever see you again, at least not in this life but you'll be in my heart and thoughts for as long as I live. Live the life you've longed and fought for. I will always remember you for all we've been trough and how much I loved being around you. I will see you one day - Hoseok.

As I read the letter tears fell down making small wet marks on the paper. I sobbed as I looked down at the paper. He was right I couldn't have done anything and that was the worst part of it all.

I promise to live my life to the fullest for both me and Hoseok.

A small smirk creeped up on my face knowing Hoseok probably was thinking the same and knowing I had now read the letter.

The sound of the door creaking open made me slightly jump I quickly folded the letter together and stood up. Jungkook walked inside looking very distressed and anxious. He stopped by the big windows at the other side of the room. He leaned his body against the window looking out. With silent steppes I walked towards him placing the letter back in the suitcase on my way. I stopped in front Jungkook leaning against the window like him.

His eyes moved towards me and he let out a sigh.

"Celina I really don't have any words left" he said looking at me hopeless.

"I know, I think enough has been said" I said walking towards him but he moved away and backed away shaking his head at me.

"No no" he said shaking his head with sadness all over his face.

"Celina we were going on this trip to celebrate us, and now we've lost a friend and-" he started tugging at his hair.

"Jungkook it's ok" I said trying to reassure him waking towards him again.

"No I had such good things planned and now I can't stop the pain, it's all just hurt" Jungkook in a shaky voice.

"We were going to be so good and everything was going to work out" he said sounding more and more worried and frantic. He had no idea what to do. He wasn't in power anymore and he didn't know what to do about it.

"Hoseok did what he did so we could celebrate each other without worry" I said making my way closer to him and placing my hands around him and pulling him into a closer to me into a hug.

"He'll be ok" I said hugging him tightly.

"How can you be so sure?" Jungkook questioned placing his hands around me. I suddenly felt my heart stop hurting and blossom as the pain left. I knew why but right now Jungkook didn't need to know details he only needed the reassurance.

"I just know" I said smiling to myself as I looked over at the letter in my suitcase. Thank you for being the best man in this world Hoseok. Next time I will be the one to give you the world.

A/N
Are you guys ready for the last chapter tomorrow?! Holy shit I'm not, I'm going to miss these two 😓 (remember to vote!)