We're going to this event

Celina's P.O.V
We had made our way to Venezia. I had asked Jungkook multiple times why we were going there, and why we were in such a rush to get there. Jungkook who was both stressed and very tense, answered simply "l'll tell you when we get there". That answer obviously wasn't good enough. I had been thinking it was because Caine found our location, but if that was the case that would be a very easy thing to answer.

Of course our hotel room was beautiful and very extra. It was very old fashion, it looked like a royal family could live here. With a lot of red and cold details, with paintings painted onto the walls.

As the boys followed us into our hotel room carrying the luggage including mine, Jungkook seemed to be even more stressed.

"What's the time?" Jungkook asked Namjoon looking at him while tapping his foot against the floor.

"Eight o'clock" he quickly answered.

"When are supposed to be there?" He asked Namjoon. "There" are we going somewhere, hopefully somewhere with food because I'm starving.

"In an hour" he answered looking at Jungkook worried and stressed.

"I'm going to go and change, I'll meet you guys in the lobby in ten minutes" Jungkook said grabbing his luggage and walking quickly towards the bedroom of our hotel-room.

I looked towards the other boys who quickly turned their heads and grabbing their luggage and walking out. I sighed. Why can no one just answer a question around here. 

I closed the door and looked towards the room Jungkook was standing in, the door was only a few centimeters open. I made my way over the white marble floor. I placed my hands against the door opening it slowly. My eyes landed on Jungkook who had black suit pants on and a white button up shirt on but not yet buttoned up. His back was turned so I couldn't see his face.

"Should I get ready as well?" I asked softly not wanting to piss him off.

"No" he blankly. I rolled my eyes making my way towards him. I stopped as I stood right in front of him. He avoided eye contact with me. He was trying to button up his shirt but he was so stressed he wasn't able to do it right.

"Fuck" he cursed sighing loudly.

"Let me" I said trying to keep my laughter in biting down on my lip. I stepped closer to him, my hands landing on his shirt as I started buttoning it up.

"You think this is funny huh?" Jungkook said playfully lifting up my chin.

"It is, I've never seen anyone get angry over buttons before" I joked looking back down at what I was doing. I continued upwards trying to avoid touching Jungkook bare chest with my cold hands.

As I finished the last button I looked up at Jungkook. His eyes had been following me all the way.

His hand landed on my cheek. For a moment I got lost in those dark eyes.  Jungkook kissed my lips like they were air and he couldn't breathe. My body filling with excitement as his soft lips meet mine.

"What's going on Jungkook?" I said as out lips lost contact with each other.

"We're going to this event" he started as his eyes fell down onto the floor.

"To see Caine" he continued the air in my lungs leaving my body.

"Why?" I asked not knowing if I wanted the answer.

"To talk all of this shit out" he said and I realized that this is the dumbest plan I've heard.

"Talk It out with Caine?" I question him.

"It's the only way. If you don't want me to kill him instead" Jungkook said as a grin appeared on his face as he finished his sentence. I sighed and laughed mockingly at how ridiculous all of this was.

"I'm going with you then" I stated. Jungkook quickly tensed up and he looked locked with mine.

"No." He said harshly.

"Why not, this is ridiculous already" I stated.

"If you come he'll kill you. You're going to stay here and be safe." He said his finger pointed at me. I rolled my eyes at him. None of this made any sense.

He put his black jacket on and walked harshly out of the room, his shoes making a clicking noise against the floor. I quickly walked after him.

"Do you really think you can talk your way out of this with a guy like Caine?" I asked raising my voice half running after Jungkook.

Jungkook placed his hand on the door and turned to me.

"It's the only way" he stated with no facial expression at all.

I huffed crossing my arms over my chest "give him his money back" I suggested avoiding eye contact with him.

"I used it all, and I'm not giving him any of my money" he explained. I rolled my eyes hearing Jungkook walking towards me.

He placed his hands on my upper arms turning me to look at him. He placed his finger under my chin lifting my face up to his.

"I know this sounds ridiculous but it's The only way we can fix this without anyone getting hurt" he explained in a soft voice. I guess he was right.

"Just stay here, don't open the door for anyone, I will be home before you know it" He said placing a kiss on my forehead and walking towards the door and leaving me in the apartment.

Hopefully he was right. Maybe Caine would listen and they would figure it out, even though I highly doubt it. These men don't talk they shoot, they don't figure it out, the murder the problem. I just hope Jungkook will get home alive and without any gun shot wounds. Luckily this time I'm going to be safe in a beautiful apartment in Venezia, what could possibly go wrong now ?

A/N
Finally a new chapter. I took a mini break mostly because I've made three YouTube videos this weekend and they take so long to make and a lot of ideas goes into them so I don't feel like writing a chapter after making a video. But now I'm back and there will be updates trough out the whole week 😏👌🏻(remember to vote)