Dangerous (Ending)

"This is all I can do anyway.
All I know is how to love you"
- BTS (run)
———
The first real day in Thailand had been quiet and nice. We had laid on the beach all day and tried to not worry too much. Jungkook seemed to have found his smile again and he seemed happy to be here.

I can't lie and say I hadn't thought about Hoseok. I had all day and I will continue to think of him for the rest of my life.

I stood in the beach house looking out the tall window out at the beach in front of me. Jungkook sat outside by the water looking at the sun that was about to go down. I could only hope he had good thoughts running trough his head.

I stood for a second admiring the sigh in front of me. I let the thoughts sink in. I was free, we were free. Jungkook would continue with his work but no one is after us anymore. We could live a life without having to run. After our vacation we could go back home and never worry about how may knock on our door.

The weight on my shoulders were gone and my heart filled with happiness just by the thought. I glanced over at the letter Hoseok had written.

"Thank you" I said out in the air and I really did mean it. Thank you for giving me life Hoseok.

I opened the door beside the window I was leaning against. I jogged out of the beach house and down to Jungkook. When I reached Jungkook he sat with his knees huddled up to his chest and his arms resting over his knees. I placed myself down beside him and leaned my head against his shoulder.

"It's beautiful" I commented referring to the sun going down. The yellow and red colors from the sun lit up the skies making me want to stop time just to admire it for just another second.

Jungkook let out a small chuckle leaning his head against the top of mine.

"Did you ever think you would sit here with your kidnapper four years later?" Jungkook asked jokingly and I let out a small laugh.

"If anyone would have told me that I would probably smack them across their face" I said half laughing. Jungkook chuckled sitting up straight again and I did the same.

"We've been trough a lot" he commented looking towards the water, I looked over at him. His white T-shirt was now a mix of yellow and red by the sun going down. His jeans were covered in sand but he didn't seem to mind. I smiled looking at him.

"How are we even alive" he joked and I let out a giggle.

"I have no idea" I said back and he looked at me. He looked at me a way he had never done before and my heart fluttered and I suddenly felt nervous under his glance. I moved my eyes down on the sand avoiding his strong glance. I placed a strand of hair behind my ear trying to calm myself down.

"Celina thank you" he said and I looked up at him furrowing my brows a little.

"Thank you for not giving up on me. You've really been there trough it all and you never gave up on me or even the thought of me" he said with more emotions in his voice than ever before.

"Well I couldn't give up on you" I said joking with him.

"I can't give up on the man I love, can I?" I joked and he let out a chuckle.

"I want to be with you for the rest of our days Celina" he started and I looked at him with loving eyes feeling like our feeling towards each other were in sync.

"You're the only one for me, you really are my soulmate Celina" he said turning towards me looking deep into my eyes.

"I can't tell you with words how much I love you" he said pulling something out of his back pocket. I bit down on my lip getting even more nervous wondering where he was going with all of these beautiful words of his.

"I never want to lose you again and I want to be by your side for as long as we both live" he said placing a black small box in front of me.

Tears immediately blurred my vision and I placed my hands over my mouth in a state of shock.

"Celina, will you marry me?" He asked opening the box revealing a beautiful sparkling diamond ring. for a second my heart stopped and all the butterflies that had flutter since the day I meet Jungkook surrounded me.

"Of course" I said whiles tears of joy ran down my cheeks. A big smile plastered on Jungkooks face my my answer. He reached for my hand and placed the ring on my finger. I jumped into his arms making his back meet the sand underneath us.

As I hovered over him, I looked down meeting Jungkooks eyes. His fingers played with strands of my hair before placing it behind my ear.

"I love you so much" he said and I knew that there wasn't anything in my life that would be more truthful than those words from him.

"I love you too" I said before attaching my lips to his soft ones.

This was only the start of a life time of adventures, love and each other. There isn't another way I would want to spend my life than in Jungkooks arms on this beach with the sun setting behind us. It was perfect, we were perfect.

The End.