Christmas Time

Today is December 23 and we are having a big family Christmas dinner. Well almost, Fuuto isn't here for certain reasons that I never bothered to remember. Ema and Ukyo made a rather nice dinner and now we are half way done with the meal when Kaname speaks up.

"It's fortunate to have most of the family under one roof for Christmas. I feel bad that Fuuto couldn't be here though."

"At least one of us is happy about it." Hikaru mutters under his breath as I choke lightly on the ham that's in my mouth.

"Man, that is a present." Yusuke said.

"That was a lovely meal dear." Hikaru then added.

"Oh, thank you. I wish Fuuto could have been here though, the least I could of done was give him a hot meal for Christmas." Ema said looking rather down.

"Well dear, this is a fine meal. It makes any one want to marry the sweet girl." Hikaru added jokingly.

"No one said that." Yusuke said blushing.

"Then there is Rei-chan, dear, what could you do again?" Hikaru added.

A number of violent things with these utensils I have at my disposal. In stead, I force a smile and count how many strikes it would take to bludgeon his head.

"Hikaru, that's enough." Masaomi said. "I have something to tell everyone. "I was wondering, since Fuuto has a concert in Nivea and some of those who doesn't have Christmas plans might want to come down with us."

Those that were able to go in the end was Ema, Masaomi, Yusuke, and Kaname. Those that are going up tomorrow would be Hikaru and Kaname. It sounded fun, but I still have my boot and I already promised to perform at an event for Father and Mother.

The next day Wataru and I stand outside waiting for the car to come and get us. In one hand I am holding Wataru's hand in the other I have a bag of clothes for the stay. All of the other brothers left pretty early which left me and Wataru. When the car came up, Mother got out and greeted us both.

"How are you 2 doing?" Mother asked as she held on to Wataru.

"We are good. One-chan made me chocolate chip waffles this morning and they were super yummy."

I smiled as Mother came to hug me. "It sounds like she takes good care of you." She says as she ushers us into the car.

"So, what is it that I am suppose to do at the event?" I asked as we sat in the car.

"Woah, Onee-chan actually spoke. You have a really pretty voice." Wataru said some what awe-struck.

I pat his head and laugh with Miwa. "Well dear, it is a charity thing that you are going to do. They will draw out a name of an instrument and a style of music. Each one you get right is a certain amount to the designated charity for tonight's event."

"Understood, but hopefully they have pretty big wallets." We laugh as we drove on.

Later on that night we got ready for the event. I was in a floor length silver, teal sequin dress with a sweet-heart neckline and a slit up my leg that doesn't have my boot. Paired with silver strap heels, tear drop earrings, and a teal bracelet. Leaving my long brown hair down with soft curls in it, I think I look pretty good. Lastly I slip on a pair of white gloves that reaches my elbows.

The only make up I am wearing is some blush, eyeliner, mascara, and lip stick. My lips were a soft pink to match my nails. Happy with the result, I look over myself and see that I just look like a little more mature Ema with darker hair and gray eyes that can also appear to be blue. My hair that reaches the middle of my back is now over my shoulder.