Bro/Ema 4

A/N: The Infamous night our dear precious Rei was with her Dad, Miwa, and Wtaru and this is their reaction to her, hypnatizing, performance.  Enjoy!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After Remi left the room with Ema, the brothers slowly came to. Some of them were red as a tomato, while others were smirking. Soon they all sat on the couch with Wataru sitting there confused. He soon voiced his question.

"Why did onee-chan suddenly run away?" He asked unaware of the things his brothers thought.

"She was really tired Wataru." Masaomi said sitting beside his youngest brother.

"That makes sense, but I have a question?" Wataru asked.

"What is it Wataru?" Hikaru asked sighing.

"What does seduction on the rocks mean?" He asked tilting his head.

"Now where did you hear that?" Yusuke shouted.

"Well, that was what Mother called Big Sis Rei at the Christmas party. Every time I ask, she covers my mouth." Wataru said.

"It depends, what was going on?" Tsubaki asked to which Azusa hit him.

"Tsubaki." Azusa said in warning.

"No. No. Tsuba-chan is right, I am rather curious to." Kaname said leaning forward in intrest.

"Better yet, Mom sent me the video she recorded." Wataru held up his ipad for someone to plug in.

Ukyo stands and helps his brother. Once it is all set up Wataru presses the play button. The brothers first see a woman on the screen with a rather scandalous dress. She has one leg sticking out of a slit in the dress, with the dress clinging to her every curve. The woman on the screen turns around and they see that it is Rei-chan. They watch the video as she teases the men and her hypnotic moves.

Each one slowly gets lost in her words and her movements, almost as if a siren is singing to them. When the song is finished, they snap out of their trance. Each brother stares at the screen in awe and some in lust.

"I knew her voice was hypnotic, but this is something else." Kaname said as he laid back on the couch.

"What do you mean, Kana-nii?" Louis asked.

"Well, one time I heard singing and followed it to the bathroom. Not thinking I go inside and she is singing. It ended when she saw me but I also had a very nice glimpse of sis's body." Kaname said smirking at the memory.

"You walked in on her bathing. I thought you were suppose to be a monk." Ukyo said as he hit his younger brother with a skillet.

"Hey, I only actually caught a glance at her tattoo." Kaname said holding his head.

"She has a tattoo." Fuuto said smirking slightly.

"That's what that was." Ukyo said under his breath.

Hikaru heard him and spoke up, "How many of you perverts caught a glimpse of our dear onee-chan?" Hikaru asked to cause some drama.

"I never said that, but when Masa-nii and myself went to pick her up from the hotel her pants lowered and there was something on her hip." Ukyo said blushing.

"Then what about when we first got there. I saw you by the door and you look flustered." Masaomi asked curiously.

"She answered the door without checking her appearance." Ukyo left it there for the brothers to decipher. It was some what easy because of his color.

"She can sing, dance, and play instruments. Is there something she can't do?" Fuuto asked exasperated that the star of the family might go to someone else.

"Well, she is a great actor. She was able to recite Shakespeare from memory and she put so much emotion into it. It was more entertaining then what the teachers did at school." Yusuke remembered the time she helped Ema and him with their one project.

"Was that the day she stood up there and was looking down here?" Iori asked.

"Yeah, she said that if she was going to reenact it, it had to be correct." Yusuke said tapping his chin.

"If I remember correctly she said she couldn't cook, except for one breakfast." Tsubaki said tapping his chin.

"Was she the one that made that awful fried rice. I mean it looked pretty but it tasted rather vile. That was the day after summer break." Yusuke said.

"That was her. I was so sick I couldn't go to practice for a week after that. It's a good thing that I was off that week, but still." Subaru said, pulling on his hair.

"The week that everyone was down with a bout of stomach flu, was that actually food poisoning." Masaomi asked.

"Then that would explain why she took Wataru and I to dinner that day." Louis said tapping his chin.

"Why just you and Wataru?" Azusa asked. "Unless, she did that on purpose. Is she really that devious?"Azusa said finishing his thought.

"Now this is more interesting. Ema is one thing but our dear Rei-chan is another thing all together. She could just as well be a siren on the outside." Hikaru said lightly laughing.

"I'm happy that I don't live here with you poor saps." Natsume said.

"What are you talking about? What about that one day when you said that you were stood up by a certain lady?" Azusa said ridiculing his triplet.

"And?"

"That's right. That day you were stood up and had a rather misfortune evening even ending up in the red-light district." Tsubaki said leaning up against the other triplet.

"How much do we really know about our sister Remi?" Kaname asked in general.

"Not much it appears, besides the things that we saw her do. But, Louis seems to know more about her then the rest of us." Hikaru said.

"Why you Louis?" Azusa asked.

"She told me, it's because I remind her of someone that helped her in her darkest time." Louis said, but even he himself only knows a little bit more than his brothers.