chapter 33

hii guys!
sorry i haven't been on in forever, i've just been crazy busy. here's your highly-requested update!
love youu😘
-------------------------------------------

(Nash's P.O.V.)

as soon as the plane landed, all of the guys met Lexie and me at the airport food court, where we had planned.

the boys were laughing and joking around and i started to get impatient, Cam could be anywhere.

"guys, can we just get to the van please?!" i yelled.

"geez, what's your problem?" Johnson asked.

"i'll tell you soon. just stay quiet and follow us," i commanded as i pulled on Lexie's arm.

we made our way to the exit and saw our huge van parked at the curb.

"check it out!" Aaron called.

"i call shotgun!" Carter yelled.

everyone piled in as the chauffeur packed our luggage in the trunk.

"where to, sir?" he asked us as he started the engine.

Carter gave him Jacob's address and we were off.

(Lexie's P.O.V.)

we drove for about 20 minutes until we pulled into a driveway that led to a huge mansion. it was well-kept and looked like a castle.

"we're here," Nash said as he led me out of the van.

the two of us strolled up, hand in hand, to he front door where Jacob greeted us with warm embraces.

"Lexie! Nash! c'mon in!" he smiled.

soon enough, all of the guys herded through the door followed by the chauffeur. Bill, as his name tag read, put all of our luggage in the corner, nodded at us, then closed the front door.

"woah this place is huge!" Shawn exclaimed.

"i'm pumped!" Gilinsky shouted.

"so Jake, didn't you say Mahogony lived next door?" Nash asked.

"yeah, and she has guests of her own." Jacob explained.

"really, who?" i asked.

"Cam and some of his friends!" Jacob said as he started upstairs with luggage in hand.

the whole group froze in silence and i squeezed Nash's hand.

not only did Cam follow us to North Carolina, he was staying right next door.