chapter 15

(Cam's P.O.V.)

we walked to the small bar right down the street. i let her order any drink she wanted. i didn't order a drink because i'm not old enough yet, but she doesn't have to know that, so i just got a water. we talked a little and she seemed like a nice girl. i should feel bad that i'm dating two other girls, but i don't.

"so how is a hot boy like you single?" she said as she giggled.

of course she had to ask that question.

"you know, i just uh try to lay low," i lied.

"well, aren't i lucky."

just then, Gina texted me.

Gina-
hey babe.

me-
i'm busy, what do you want.

Gina-
i want to see you, i miss you xoxo

me-
okay, you can come over. meet you there in 15.

"hey ugh, Jacqueline," i said as i stood up.

"my name's Jordan!" she yelled.

"yeah yeah, whatever. i gotta go. i'll uh call you."

"you don't even have my number!"

"i'll look it up, bye!" i ran out to my car and sped to my house. it's been a while since i saw Gina.

when i got to my house, Gina's car was already in the driveway. she must've let herself in. typical. i walked in and she was standing there in a robe.

"hi baby," she said as she walked up to me, "i missed you so much." she started to kiss me and i liked it.

"i missed you too," i breathed.

(Lexie's P.O.V.)

i sat on my bed and watched videos on my laptop. i couldn't stop thinking about Nash and i wanted to go see him again desperately, but there was still something else that bothered me. Cam and i couldn't continue like how we were and i decided that i needed to talk to him. i grabbed my stuff, hopped in the car, and drove to his house.

when i got there, there were two cars in the driveway. i recognized Cam's but couldn't figure out who the other one belonged to. i went up to the porch and knocked on the door.

(Gina's P.O.V)

our make out session was getting pretty intense, and i really started to tell that i loved him. just then, the door bell rang.

"ugh, who is it?" Cam mumbled.

"don't worry i'll get it babe," i tightened the belt on my robe and stumbled over to the door. when i opened it, Lexie was standing there.

"who are you?" she asked in a confused tone.

ooh, this is gonna be good. maybe Cam will finally be all mine.