chapter 17

(Cam's P.O.V.)

we all piled into Lexie's car and she drove us to the hospital. i could tell that there was a lot of tension between Gina and Lexie and i couldn't wait to get out of the car. but i knew we had about a 20 minute drive, so i figured i better work on my back up plan. i got out my phone and texted none other than my best friend, Taylor Caniff.

(Taylor's P.O.V.)

i was playing Halo on Xbox Live when Cam texted me.

Cam-
hey buddy, i need ur help

me-
sure. anything. what's up?

Cam-
u know how i told u i was working on a plan b with the whole Lexie thing?

me-
yeah...

Cam-
r u still gonna help me?

me-
...of course. i hate Nash.

Cam-
this is y ur my best friend. meet me at the hospital in 20 minutes and hide in the second floor supply closet until you get further notice from me or Gina. make sure the "location" is still available.

me-
everything's ready pal. c u soon.

i know this is all supposed to be against Nash, but i feel bad bringing Lexie into it. whatever, gotta do whatcha gotta do.

(Lexie's P.O.V.)

when the three of us got to the hospital, i carefully guided them up to Nash's room. i walked in his room slowly, and his face lit up when he saw me.

"hi beautiful," he said limply as he lifted his head up.

"hey," i hugged him gently.

"i missed you."

"i missed you too, Nash," i said as a smile creeped across my face. "hey, i brought some people to see you."

"really, who?"

i gestured for Cam and Ainsley to come in. Nash's face turned pale. ugh, i hate when he's unhappy.

"Nash, this is Cam and his cousin, Ainsley."

"Ainsley?" Nash questioned, "no, that's Gina."

Cam's face turned blank and "Ainsley" ran straight out the door.

Gina? Gina. i knew it.