chapter 30

(Cam's P.O.V.)

we kept running until we reached Gina's house. then we ran inside to catch our breath.

"ugh, i can't believe they showed up!" Gina squealed. "we were so close to getting rid of that stupid Nash!"

"i know, babe," i said as i hugged her, "but it's not over yet."

"hey, Cam," one of my men named Bob said, "how do you know that they didn't call the police on us?"

"oh, trust me," i chuckled, "i'm way ahead of you."

so, Gina and my men, Bob, Greg, and Dan, sat down on the couches as i called up an old friend.

"Mahogony? it's Cameron Dallas."

(Lexie's P.O.V.)

Nash and i walked hand-in-hand down the steps as Jordan handed me a suitcase.

"here, Lexie," she said, "Nash and i grabbed some of your stuff when we stopped at your house after we talked to your parents."

my parents? my parents.

"what did they say to you when you went to them, Nash?" i asked as i looked up him.

"you don't wanna know," he replied.

"no, i do. please tell me."

"they didn't believe anything i told them about Cam. they're on his side, Lex. i'm so sorry."

"it's okay," i said as i pecked him on the cheek," i wouldn't expect anything else from them."

we sat on the couch and watched the guys frantically pack their suitcases. it was actually sort of comical. Johnson got a pair of Calvin Clien underwear stuck on his head and Gilinsky was trying to pull it off.

"hey, we're almost ready to go," Carter said as he sat down next to us.

"where exactly are we going?" i asked.

"Jacob Whitesides's house, in North Carolina," Carter replied.

(A/N: remember this story is fiction and not all the information is accurate.)

(Mahogony's P.O.V.)

i was making a new Youtube vid as my phone rang, Cameron Dallas.

huh, that's strange. he doesn't normally call me. i accepted the call and sat on my kitchen stool.

"Mahogany? it's Cameron Dallas."

"hey, what's up?"

"i need a favor."

"a favor? what in the world could i do for you? we're on opposite sides of the country!"

"yeah, well me, my girlfriend, and a few of my friends got into some trouble and we're trying to just stay away from things-"

"so in other words you're running from the cops?"

"well, yeah."

"Cam, i haven't seen you since the last time we all were together, and that was over two years ago! it's a lot to ask of me."

"i know, but please. i need your help."

"fine, you can stay with me."

"thank you so much. we'll catch our flight in the morning."

"okay," i giggled, "see you tomorrow."

i put the phone down and went to make some popcorn. just then, the doorbell rang.

"ugh, what does everyone want today?" i moaned as i trudged towards the door.

i opened it and my neighbor, Jake, was standing there.

"hey, Lox. can i come in?" he asked.

"yeah, sure." i went back to the kitchen to grab my popcorn, then i sat with Jake on the couch. "so what's up?"

"you'll never believe what happened to me earlier," he said as he took some of the popcorn. "Nash Grier called me and asked if he, his girlfriend, and some of the original Magcon guys could stay with me for a while! crazy, huh?"

"oh my gosh, that's so weird. Cameron Dallas just called me and asked if he, his girlfriend, and some of his friends could stay with me!"

"you don't think Nash and Cam are somehow connected in this, do you?"

"no, there's no way."

so, i flicked on the TV and we tried to forget about their calls for awhile.

(author's note:)

hey guys!!

i missed you.

i'm so sorry Taylor died.

but, i think you'll like these next couple chapters. love youu