chapter 32

hii babies.

i sorta wanted to make a short chapter with a lot of Lash feels.

so here ya gooo😏

------------------------------------------------

(Nash's P.O.V.)

"c'mon, babe, we're gonna miss our flight!" i yelled as i dragged Lexie towards the ticket guy with one hand and our suitcase with the other.

she stopped still in her tracks.

"what's wrong?" i asked.

"you just called me 'babe'," she blushed.

"well of course, you are my babe aren't you?" i smiled as i leaned towards her.

she was about to close the gap between us when Carter interrupted by waving his hand in front of my face.

"hello little lovebirds? get a room!" he laughed.

i shoved him through the gate, smiling on the outside, but crushed on the inside. i really wanted that kiss.

(Lexie's P.O.V.)

when we got on the plane, all the boys filed in. i looked around for my seat number when a pair of strong hands pulled me close. Nash.

"Lex, come sit with me!"

"but it's not my seat!"

"i don't care!" he whined.

i smiled as he pulled me onto his lap. i tucked my knees to my chest and wrapped my hands around his neck.

"i'm tired!" he groaned.

"then go to sleep!" i giggled.

"...but then i can't look at you."

i just wanted to kiss him. i looked into his deep blue eyes and smiled.

"i love you, Nash."

"i love you so much more."

Nash leaned in for a second time. i thought there was nothing to stop us. the boys were asleep and it was just the him and me. but somehow, i was wrong.

Nash's text tone went off and we both groaned.

"hold on, cutie, this will just take a minute," he said as he pulled out his phone. he read it and his expression completely changed.

"baby, what's wrong?"

"Lexie, read this now."

Cam-

see u when u get to Jacob's.(;

just when i thought the worst was over, i was proved wrong yet again. Cameron followed us to North Carolina.