2Days left

Rosè Pov.
I have 2 days left being single. We are already here at studio and Jimin oppa just approached me.

Jimin:Yah rosè.

And I forgot I didn't talk to him last time.

Rosè:Oppa. Sorry for last time.
Jimin:Its okay. Congrats by the way. You got the first place of your first showdown.
Rosè:Oh thank you oppa.

And then he just hold my hand.

Jimin:I think yout not busy today so Can you give me now some of your time. I just want to talk to you.
Rosè:Ahh. Ne.
Jimin:Lets go.

And then we run heading to the elevator and I remember something that makes me upset and after that we already here.

Jimin:Rosè--shii.
Rosè:Wae oppa.

And we sitted one of the bench.

Jimin:You made me happy everyday rosè.
Rosè:Ne???

What is he talking about? Is he confessing?

Jimin:I like you rosè--shi.

And he stare at me.

Rosè:Oppa?!! Sorr.....
Jimin:But its okay if your not ready. I will wait.

Thats not what I meant. Yes jimin oppa is nice,gentlemen but a playboy. So its possible that he is just playing on me. I know he loves seulgi sunbae. And someone just called him its sangjangnim I think after he talk.

Jimin:Rosè lets go back sangjangnim wants to meet all of you.
Rosè:Ahh ok.

And then we are here now. But someone grabbed my attention its taehyung and Irene sunbae. and I just look at them lip bite. So they are okay. I feel pain inside my heart that I can't even move just to stare them.

Jimin:Rosè--shii are you okay?

He asked. I never notice that my tears are falling down so I run and went to the rest room. And looking myself reflecting myself to the mirror.

Rosè:Why do I feel this way?

And then I  rinse my face with water. And sigh.

Taehyung pov.
I and Irene are heading now to the record room without any conversation made. After we reached the room she talk first.

Irene:Taehyung--shii let me explain.
Taehyung:I will let you explain today just to settle this. But the pain you just gave to me will never fade away.
Irene:tTaehyung--shii...
Taehyung:can you just start explaining.
Irene:I and suho is in a relationship since last year.

So It means suho is the first.

Taehyung:Ok. Are you done? So can we start recording?

And then I just smirked. After the recording I just saw rosè walking towards the studio. And I remember what I did to her at the elevator. And I smile after thinking what happened. And I just called her and he stop so I run.

Taehyung:Are you okay?
Rosè:Ne??

But suddenly someone hold my hand its Irene sunbae.

Rosè Pov.
It makes me uncomfortable. That Irene just hold taehyung hand.

Rosè:Ah Excuse me. I must go.
Irene:Rosè--shii. You must practice hard. Don't go out to the studio room. You must know your place as a trainee.

She said with a rude expression. Is she insulting me? So I just walk away. But someone texted me its dad.
"YOU HAVE 2 DAYS LEFT".So I just sighed.