THE HATE

ARTICLE:

HEADLINE:
BLACKPINK Jennie Kim already confirmed that she had a relationship with one of the producer of T-Entertainment

Comments:
++Goshh is she crazy what a crazy lady.
++Is she desperate just to debut?
++She better leave the company.
++how dare her flirt those behind the camera.
++That's why jennie got debuted because she flirted one of the producer what a desperate.

SUGA POV:
I knew it will happen after she confirmed everything. I hope she's not reading this. She's on the headline😞.

RM:Suga hyung.
SUGA:Ne?
RM:your ex..
SUGA:I know.
RM: Are you okay?
SUGA: Obviously not. We ended everything just to make her dream come true. She just want to be a singer but everyone want her to just leave.😞

And then Taehyung just enter the room.

TAEHYUNG:suga hyung jennie is in the rooftop. I guess she already knew that it will happen.  So she choose not to bring phone just in case the news about her pop up. She choose to be alone. But I think she need someone to lean on hyung.

But suga stays silent and look at me.

SUGA:(SIGHED) Just let the three girls be with her tae. I am not the person she needs to be with. Jennie is a strong person no matter what the situation is. She can face it calmly.
TAEHYUNG: and how about you hyung? Are you fine. Jennie already tell the whole world that you and her once a couple.
RM:Just be strong suga as you said jennie will get used of this. And this issue will be fix.
JIN:Rm was right. Everyone is trying to ruin the image of the girls because there on top of the others but still they have each other to lean on and there billions of fans loving them
JIMIN:Stay positive everyone. Everything will be fine.

While.....

JENNIE'S POV:
       Knowing the fact that I am starting to get numb I hope suga is not angry of what I did. I know there are already news regarding to our dating banned. And someone came in.

JISOO:Yahh jennie-a are you ok?
JENNIE:Ne unnie. Don't worry about me.

And then I slightly smile to her.

JISOO:You can get used to it. You did the right thing mandeuk.  That's why I am here to protect and comfort you. I am here ready to listen. Just don't think you're alone. You have lisa,miyeon and of course rosè. You have blinks loving you,protecting you at all cost.
JENNIE:Thank you unnie.
JISOO:Can we go downstairs miyeon and lisa are waiting for us.

And I nodded sign that we can go. We reached the studio knowing the fact that all of the staff's including suga is there. As we enter the room they are all cheering me to stay strong and fighting andI literally give them the best smile.

JENNIE:thank you guys.
JISOO:See. We are all here to protect you.
LISA:Jisso unnie is right. Stand firm jennie unnie.
MIYEON: Stay strong.

I am so lucky that everyone is concern.

JENNIE:I don't know how to express my happiness towards all of you here chearing me and protecting me at all cost. Knowing the truth that I cause trouble because of what I did earlier. But still thank you for your undying love. I promise that I will fix this issue. By the way rosè will be going back here next week. And I want to surprise her because she is coming back for vacation.
STAFF'S:Ok2.

Everyone agreed of what my proposal is but taehyung is not around that time so he don't know that rosé is coming back for vacation only.

JUNGKOOK:I think someone will be happy.
JENNIE: Don't you dare tell him. Let them see each other.
JUNGKOOK:oooopsss ok.

Hi guys this is me 😁 publishing the new series for my story. Sorry for making you wait too busy too many projects to make but I guess I am coming back for good. To continue what I've started when I was in high school. Its been long time since the last scene I published. Sorry for the interventions and for making you wait I just hope you continue supporting my one and only work.