ARRIVAL😲

ROSE POV.
     I can't still imagine how horrible I am deciding to go back to Korea. But no worries because it is just a vacation but still so many what ifs are running to my mind🙄.

ALICE: Rosé pack your things now because we only have two days left to be ready also we have long flight so don't be stressed out. 
ROSÉ:Can we just cancelled it unnie. I do have many things to fix before I left.
ALICE:rosè, you have your assistant with you. So just please behave yourself we don't need to cancel things because you're unprepared?😏 Please go to your room and prepare your things 🤨.
ROSÉ:ok fine. Tsk.

Then I walk towards to my room. My goodness aishhhh. I am starting to pack my things in the virtue of no choice I need to be there. But then someone knocks the door loud.

ALICE:Rosé look at the news from korea jennie is on fire.

So I quickly open my phone and in a front view of the news theirs a name of jennie and her photo involving a dating issue with a producer in T-entertainment and I guess suga oppa is the person they're referring to. I think I really need to comeback jennie needs me. Aisshhhh issues are really upsetting especially if its a female artist the backlash are really on fire .

ROSÉ: I hope taehyung will protect her as CEO of the company.

And I sighed. Continue packing my things preapring all baggages that I need to bring for my vacation in korea. 

THE DAY COMES.....

we are already in airport and our flight is 7:40 in the morning and our departure is 1:00 PM. This is a long flight again for me. And now we are already at the inside of the airplane. We are in a private area so its very quiet.

JENNIE POV.
Everyone's preparing for a small party for the comeback of rosé. But except for taehyung he don't know that rosé will be back this day but for vacation only. And I guess we need to be there to see rosé for her departure with alice unnie.

LISA:Jennie unnie change your clothes we need to go to airport its already 12:20 in the afternoon.
JENNIE:Ok.
MIYEON:Jisoo unnie can I borrow your skirt I don't have any here.
JISOO:Ok miyeon go to my closet.

Everyone's busy and its obviously seen to them. And now we are heading to  ICN airport to pick rosé. I am excited to see that tall skinny white person. 

LISA:I am excited to see my twinny buddy. I guess We need time to hang up with each other.
JISOO:aishhhh lisa-ya we also missed that tall skinny lady so she must also be with us.
JENNIE:Yahhhh the two of you rosé also missed us so she want us to be in a group including miyeon.
MIYEON:Rosé unnie is much excited see us.
LISA:Yes you're right miyeon-a.

We are here already and in just a minute rosé will see us already. I missed her so much. Its already 1:20 PM and here she is....

JISOO:woowww rosé looks like a snow white. But still she's skinny for almost four years she didn't even gain weight or fats.
LISA:Yahh jisoo unnie rosé knows how to diet she always maintain here figure.

And then she rans towards us and hugged us tightly ....

ROSÉ:I miss my babies uwuuuu. Miyeon-a you look gorgeous you grown up miyeon.

And then she hugged miyeon.

JENNIE:Your so tall really you are.
ROSÉ:And your a bean for me unnie. But I love you the four of you.  And I am so proud that you already debut.
JISOO:You really grown up rosé how about designing our clothes every performance.
ROSÉ:hmmmm....How much will you pay?
LISA:ya it must be free rosé.
ROSÉ:I guess we must talk with that.
MIYEON:Rosé unnie how about giving us a new song that is compose by yours.
ROSÉ:Hmmm!!! Still we need to talk about that miyeon-a you know its almost four years that I am not dancing and singing and I guess I need to practice before I get the perfect concept for that.
JENNIE:You all want rosé to work even though she just came here for vacation but still we miss you bunnie. So can we go now to the studio for some small celebration because you already back.
ALL: let's go.
JENNIE:Are you ready?
ROSÉ:I don't have a choice but to be ready.

And then we drive until we gone into the T-entertainment.....