REPORTERS

TAEHYUNG POV.
its been 4 damn years but I can't even forget her face and her name😞. She already conquered what she want to be I guess she don't have a plan of coming back here in korea. After a few minutes Suga entered the office.

SUGA: Taehyung the girls are ready.
TAEHYUNG:Ahh ok I'll follow.

Girls are ready to have their presscon regarding to there upcoming collaboration with EXO.

SUGA:Ok.

✓Fast forward✓

Press conference..
Cameras flashing ,laptops are placed, and now the girls are walking towards the stage with there comfortable outfits. And now they take there sits after the greetings.

HOST:Now you can start your questions regarding to the collaboration.
Reporter1:This question is for Ms. Miyeon regarding to rosé. Rosé is known being a former member of BLACKPINK before the debut. How do you feel being the replacement of the said position?

And then jin just tapped my shoulder.

JIN: I knew it that question will pop up.

And then miyeon starting to speak regarding to the question.

MIYEON: Rosé is such a very talented unnie for me. She's very kind. I feel fully fluttered because rosé unnie decided to replace me as the main vocal of the group when she decided to leave. I love Rosé unnie. That's why I always want to be thankful to her. By the way rosé unnie is one of the known designer this days in Australia. So we are hoping that someday she will design a dresses for the four us😊. Thank you.

She saved the name of rosé.

Reporter2:Jennie is it true that you had a relationship with one of the producer here in T-Entertainment?

And then everyone all eyes on jennie. I looked suga but he just look to jennie. I know if she will say yes another question will follow regarding those actions she did.

Jennie:Regarding to the rumor. We can't deny that all of us loved someone publicly or in private. I guess having a lover is such a blessing where you have a person who you can rely on in times of hard times.
REPORTER2:So it's true?
JENNIE:Yes.

And everyone already typing an article regarding to the statement of jennie that she confirmed.

JIMIN:I hope after this there will be no hate comments about jennie about the dating banned.

REPORTER2:So are you two still dating ?
JENNIE:sad to say we're not.

Jennie is brave telling the truth. I am proud of what this girls faced they are such a strong ladies now.

JUNGKOOK:hyung are you ok?

Then jungkook sit beside suga. As I look at his not fine. Suga is not fine. So afterwards he walks out and leave the room.

Reporter3:Lisa-shii it is also rumored that you have gone plastic surgery. Is it true?
LISA:ahh regarding to that its not really true. I guess my nose goes small because of the nose line. I don't have money to take a plastic surgery and also I don't have a plan either. I am already beautiful in my own ways thanks to my make up artist who always makes me pretty every stage performance.

And then she laughed.

REPORTER4:Kim jisoo is it true that you are planning to go to other agency?
JISOO:No I will never leave this 3 precious girls beside me. I will always be there unnie.
REPORTER5:How was the recording of the song that you and EXO had gone?
JENNIE:Ahh I guess you better watch it out. It will be lit. We worked very hard just to satisfy the fans. Hope you will like it.

And the press already done..

Miyeon:Aishhh they just question us only one about the collaboration. They even question us about all the rumors we encountered. They're really want us to be on top of the pointed knife aishh.
LISA: You're right miyeon so we better do the right things.
JISOO:I guess Jennie is not ok right now.
LISA:By the way where is she?
JISOO:At the rooftop. She needs space.
TAEHYUNG:Girls you better rest see you tomorrow.
GIRLS:ne sangjangnim.

And then they leave but jennie I need to tell suga about this.