MIX PROBLEMS

Taehyubg Pov.
We are now here at Rosè dorm. She's Crying sitting on a couch palm face. And the three girls came.
Jennie:Chae?!! What happened?

Instead of saying what happened she just hug jennie and cry.

Jennie:Chae!!!

And jennie look at me.

Jennie:What happened tae? And why are you here?
Taehyung:Chaeng got into trouble. If you want to know you must watch TV.
Lisa:What?!!!! Wait ok I will look it through online.
jennie:Ok. Thats a good idea. Jisoo unnie can you get a glass of water for chaeyoung.
Jisoo:Ok.

And then she went to the fridge.

Jennie:Chae stop crying.
Lisa:Omo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Whatttt!!!!!
Jennie:Wae????!!!
Lisa:Unnie look.

They saw chaeyoung looking miserable while escaping from the media and the bashers throwing her an egg.

Jennie:Chaeyoung-a.

And then she hug her again.

Jennie:Stop crying rosé. Everything happen already. Even if you cry hundred times we can't replay what just happened.
Jisoo:for now we must thing why that happen and we must be ready for the reports and also sangjangnim will call us.
Lisa:I hope Irene is not involved of what happened to you. Because if that happen I will make h suffer the consequence.
Taehyung:I will handle everything. Don't worry.
Lisa:(smirk)and what you still on Irene side again letting her free from sin.
Taehyung:Lisa.
Lisa:Can you tell your girlfriend to just let our rosè be happy on her own. She have you(Pointing taehyung)already.
Rosè:I must sleep. Thank you for the concerns girls. And you!!! You must go home. Don't bother me. I can do it.

And then she walked towards to her room.

Jisoo:Sorry for that kind of treatment from them Taehyung. Is just that we are just concern to chae. Thank you also for bringing her here.
Taehyung:Ok. I will go now. Pls watch over her for now just in case media will gather again.
Jisoo:of course. We will.

And then I went home and lay on my bes and sigh.

"Rosè sorry for making you suffer all of this. I love you and I need to fix all of this just to show how important you are to me."

And then someone call and then I answered.

Suga:Taehyung-a. Irene-shii had a car accident she's at the Emergency room right now.

I am schocked.

Taehyung:Whattt..

So I hurry up. And leave after getting my coat. And just went straight to the hospital.

News:
Irene from t-entertainment just got a car accident. Currently she's at the Emergency room.

Jungkook:I hope she's ok.
Taehyung:Guyss I am here.
Jin:Tae.

Author's note:
Sorry for being so stubborn when it comes to updating a next chapter. I am just busy I am sorry.