The Argument

Taehyung Pov.
I am now heading to the Studio to just make some announcements for the second round showdown but Luckily I saw rosè Laughing with Jimin. They are enjoying while me here standing staring at them like I want to kill jimin so I just walk fast just to grabbed my fiancee. But Someone just called me its suga hyung so I stop but Jimin and rosè is gone on my sight. Aishhh.

Taehyung:Wae hyung?
Suga:You must record the last song of Irene album we must hurry.
Taehyung:Its already done. So I must go.
Suga:Okay.

Because I feel uncomfortable seeing them lately I go home early.

Rosè Pov.
We just finish everything and now I am heading to taehyung house. so that I can rest. After I reached the house I entered silently but..

Taehyung:how was it?
Rosè:Ne??

And then he face to me.

Taehyung:I saw you laughing with jimin.
Rosè:And?
Taehyung:Why are you flirting to him?
Rosè:ME??? wow. How dare say that to me. me and taehyung is just friends and You and Ughhh.

And then I walked away. But he yelled.

Taehyung:Yah Irene and I.....
Rosè:You don't have to explain. I know you don't have any feelings for me. But please if you are flirting Irene pls don't do it in front of  me.
Taehyung:Just listen to me rosè-shii.
Rosè:I don't need to. You don't have to defend yourself from me. I know you love her. I know I am not the one inside your heart.

And then I just locked the room. And cry.

I am so crazy.

But someone is knocking my door.

Taehyung:Yah rosè your right. I don't need to explain. We are just engaged. If you don't want this life then go and escape. But pls don't cry.

His making me feel comfort but it makes me cry more.

Rosè:Just go away. Just give me some time.

And night ends.

Taehyung pov.
Rosè arrived early so I am here alone in the house thinking what happened last night. Its our first argument. So now I am heading to the agency.

FastForward....

Jimin Pov.
I am with the boys now waiting for taehyung. and  nOW he finally came.

Suga:Finally your here.
Taehyung:Why? Is there any problem?
RapMon.:We need to discuss about the second round songs.
Taehyung:Ah okay.
Jimin:We need to give them the songs as early as now so that they can familiarize the song.
Jungkook:It must be given today. We have 3 days left.
Jin:We know it.
Taehyung:Where is Jhope hyung?
Jungkook:His busy for the cheography.
Taehyung:Ah I guess so. Did you talk to the trainees?
Suga:Not yet. What if we just posponed the date ? We can't assure that we can finish it in just two days. We have 6 groups. And jhope need to think more steps.
Taehyung:But if we postponed  it the viewers will be disappointed.
Jimin:I guess they will Understand it.
Taehyung:Why do you say so? Are you an audience?
Jimin:I am just giving an opinion.
Taehyung:Really?? Or you just like it because you can take more time flirting of my fiancee?
Suga:Taehyung.
Taehyung:Stay away from my fiancee Jimin.
jimin:Why would I ? Remember tae your relationship is just useless.

And then he punched me. I want to fight but hyung just stop me.

Taehyung:Tsk.

He smirked and he walked out.

Rosè Pov.
I am here at the studio when someone just get in its taehyung whose face is very angry. So I stare at him but he is walking towards me. And then he grabbed my wrist that make me stand and follow him outside the studio.

Rosè:Yahh taehyung... what are you doing?

But then he never notice it he just keep on dragging me until to the parking area. And then we stop.

Rosè:Yahh what's your problem? Your hurting me.

And then he sigh.

Taehyung:Why your making me angry like this rosè-shi?
Rosè:What?! Why your always blaming me. If you don't like me then give up.
Taehyung:Ughhh..

And he screamed. His starting to punch the wall. And I am trying to stop here but he never listen until its bleeding.

Rosè:Yahh taehyung !!!! Stop !!!! Yahh stop !!!!!!

But someone came its Irene sunbae his trying to stop Taehyung of what is he doing and taehyung stop.

Irene:Lets go Tae I will put some first aid of your hand.

And taehyung just followed. I want to stop them but My feet still froze and my heart beats slow. And then I went  back to the studio.

Jennie:Yah what happened?
Rosè:I don't know.
lisa:You don't know?
Rosè His with Irene sunbae.
Jisoo:What????
Jennie:Yah. Are you just let it happened that Irene sunbae flirt with him?
Lisa:That Irene sunbae. I heard she has Suho oppa with her but why is she still with Taehyung oppa if she know that he has a fiancee?
Rosé:I don't know either.

My mind always think what happened earlier and Irene just stop him. It still hurting me being his fiancee I did nothing.

Rosè:Goshh.

I just walked for a moment until jimin oppa saw me at the Han river I was crying when she saw me.

Jimin:Rosè-shii are you ok?
Rosè:Ne oppa. Don't worry.

And then I cry a lot and then he just hug me and I comfortably lean my head to his chest.