HIS DECISION

Taehyung POV:
Rosé followed me at the office. I offered her a sit.

Taehyung:I am sorry.
Rosé:No you don't have to sangjangnim.😊 Its all my fault so I decided to quit from being part of your trainee😑. I guess it's the best decision. Among the 4 of us I am the most hated person I don't want the three of them suffered of what I'm doing. Let them debut as a group with miyeon.
Taehyung:Chae you don't have to do this. Stop talking nonsense.
Rosé:I need to go back to Australia. Just to clean this mess or my mess only😔.
Taehyung:So you want to leave me? Rosé-shii I am fixing everything just to make you stay with me!!!!!!!

The anger and sadness I feel inside.

Taehyung: even though you thought that I don't love you 😬. !!!!!!!!

I sighed and just punch the desk.

Taehyung: Ok fine if that's what you want I'll give it to you. Now you may leave. Don't worry after you leave everything will be fine.

Then without hesitation she stand up and went out to the office. And me ended up crying and shouting😭😭😭😭.

ROSÉ POV.

I am leaving because I love you 😭.

Rosé:Mianhee oppa😢.

I decided to go back to our dorm without even replying any message that pop up from my phone. I started packing up my things. After 30 minutes of packing up. I decided to take a bus. I wear a brown long coat and a hat with a black mask. I left a message to jisoo unnie,jennie unnie and lisa😔😢 its very difficult for me but I guess after this Everything will be fine. After the long travel I am here at the incheon airport   I am taking up my flight to Australia where my parents are waiting for me to come home.