Chapter 10

The wolf pins me to the ground and starts to laugh. I take in a big whiff and recognize the smell. I kick him off me and he goes flying.

'That is so not funny. You scared the shit out of me!' I give a frustrated sigh as we both get up.

'Sabrina, do you know this wolf?' Jared asked, not taking his eyes off the wolf for a second.

'Yeah. His name is Kerren. We've been friends since I can remember until he moved a few years ago. I had no idea he was a wolf until now when I took a whiff of that horrible cologne he always wears.' I give a little laugh as Kerren shrugs.

'You love it.' He smiles a goofy looking smile. Huh, so that how it looks when a wolf smiles.

'Yeah. What pack are you in?' I asked.

'Right now, none. I wanted to see if I could join this pack and I came to talk to Jared.' He looks at Jared with pleading eyes.

'Fine. But you need to get the tattoo and become familiar with the rest of the pack. I'm only letting you in because you're so familiar with Sabrina.' He sighs. The tattoo is amazing, actually; It's a white wolf howling at the moon on a semi-cloudy night. 

'Who is Sabby to you anyway? Your cousin or something? No offense if I sound rude, just protective of my best friend.' He winks at me and Jared growls slightly.

'Calm down Jared.' I say soothingly. 'No. We're mates.' Kerren looks surprised.

'Look who found a mate.'

'Yeah, Yeah, Yeah. Let's go back to the pack hall. I want to get dressed' I say. I don't need the tatoo because I'm the luna, so it's implied I'm apart of the pack. We run back to the pack house and I go up to my room. I shift back into human form in the bathroom and finish getting dressed just as Jared comes in.

"Hey," I say.

"Hey," He says. I lean against the wall and he comes up to me. He puts both hands on my waist and I put my hands around his neck. "We got Kerren all settled in the room a few doors down. He got his tattoo already, also."

"That's good." I lean in and peck his lips softy. Soon, that one peck grows more intense until we are kissing passionately. He smooths back my hair and starts to travel down my neck. He stops at the scar then comes up. I run my fingers through his soft hair as his hands travel to my upper thighs. He hoists me up and I swing my legs around his waist. He presses me against the wall harder and he tries to get closer.

Jared carries me to the bed and gently lays me down. He trails little kisses down my neck again, only this time, he goes past the scar. He reaches the hem of my tank top before sliding back up. He then takes his hand and slides it under my shirt, starting to push it up. I let out a soft moan as electricity shoots through my body wherever he touches. It's like his skin is fire and mines ice; he melts me.

I start to pull at the tucked in T-shirt, dragging it out of his pants. I slide it off, exposing his muscles and the pack tattoo. He breaks away and looks me in the eye before sliding my shirt off and throwing it with his. My black bra is the only thing between him and my breasts. His eyes flash golden and he bites his lip. He's indecisive on whether he wants to continue or not. We both know that the date was set for Graduation night on Friday, but we both also want this now.

'I never obeyed deadlines anyway,' he says in my mind and he kisses me again. I bite his bottom lip gently before our tongues play in his mouth. I undo his belt and throw it aside. He trails down my neck and down my stomach. He stops at my jeans and starts to undo my button and zipper with his mouth. Did he really just do that? Butterflies leap up into my stomach as he slides back up to my mouth. I use my fingers to undo his button and zipper and pull his pants down, exposing his white boxer shorts. He pulls mine down making my laced black under wear show. He turns me over so now I'm sitting on him and undoes my bra clasp. What followed is one of the best things to ever happen to me. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------