Chapter 13 - Zombie Containment

Y/n reached the nurse's office a total mess. She felt heartbroken and in pain. Her neck was stinging, but she chose to ignore it.

The nurse examined her, while Addison was trying to distract her by talking. It wasn't working, really.

"She'll be okay. She just need a few stitches and lots of Neosporin to make sure it heals properly and quickly. But since it did come from a zombie, she could be infected, so if ANYTHING seems suspicious go to the hospital immediately," the nurse explained.

She nodded, "Thanks," Y/n muttered. Bucky helped her off the table and they walked you out.

"What are you going to do about Homecoming?" Addison asked. Y/n shrugged, "I don't care if Zed isn't going." "Zed's in jail, (Y/n). Get over him," Bucky said. "I'm not just going to get over him that easily, Bucky! We're still dating," Y/n frowned.

They started to chat with each other talking out loud about their opinion on the whole ordeal on Y/n dating a zombie, but she ignored it; too consumed in her thoughts to think.

What happened on the field that caused Zed to turn evil? Not only Zed, but Eliza and Bonzo, too. But why just them? There had to be a reason behind it. The likelihood of 3 Zbands breaking at the same time to 3 specific zombies is so unlikely, it seemed very suspicious. Someone did this. It was not an accident.
But who?

.:: Zed's POV ::.

I sat in the truck with Bonzo and Eliza driving to God knows where. I was scared and upset.
"I can't believe this," Eliza said, fighting back tears.
Bonzo tried to hug her, but he couldn't since he's handcuffed.

"We did nothing wrong!" Bonzo said.  "I know. I'm so sorry, guys. This is all my fault."
"Yeah! Damn right it is, Zed! If I hadn't let you mess around with your Zband so much this wouldn't have happened!" Eliza yelled. "I think this is the time where you give me sympathy, not crap, Eliza," I sighed.
"I don't care! I'm mad at you, Zed! I was so foolish to actually believe a human could be nice! Look where being nice got us! We're on our way to jail for God knows how long and it's ALL YOUR FAULT!" she screamed.
"BE QUIET IN THERE!" An officer pounded on the door separating the back from the cabin. "Sorry!" Bonzo called out, though, they heard it as "Zomborry." "He said sorry," I said. The car stopped and I gulped.

The doors opened and the officers began to escort us out, keeping our handcuffs on secured. My wrist was still numb and red.

We entered in the zombie containment building and I shuddered. I had been here as a young teen, around the age of 12. I had snuck outside of Zombietown cause I was curious, and had to stay over night. My dad was furious when he found out, and I was scared to tears.

We were walking by the cells where rogue zombies clawed through the bars and groaned at us. I walked by a cell marked Z-11 and I remembered being trapped in there.

I was scared and alone. I was so scared.
"We're not staying here, are we?" I ask quietly.
"We need to fix your Zbands overnight. You'll be back at home tomorrow."
I started to panic. Eliza and Bonzo never knew I was scared of prison. Honestly, what zombie wasn't? But I wasn't just afraid, I was petrified. I didn't want to be in a cell alone again.

I was brought into what looked like a hospital room. It was dark and grungy, and it stunk, too. There was a big table with straps to hold someone down on.

Kinky.

They lead Eliza and Bonzo into other rooms as I was lead into this one.

They told me to lie down on the table, and I nodded, lying down. They started to strap me down and my heart began to race, "Hey! What are you doing?!" I yelled.

"Relax. We're strapping you down so you won't kill us when we take your Zband off," the doctor said. "Why are you taking my Zband off?" I questioned as they finish strapping me in. I tugged, trying to free my wrists, but I was strapped in really, really tightly.

"It's damaged, we have to repair it." They start to take it off and i prepare myself for a lot of pain. As soon as it's off my wrist, I scream out in agony.

My vision started to cloud and my heart raced, and all I could think about was eating that doctor's brain.
I yelled out and struggled to free myself, but the straps were too strong.

After 20 minutes of pure rage and hunger, the doctor comes back in with a different Zband. I reach out to choke him, but I can't reach him. I scream at him, pissed that I couldn't kill him.

Someone came around with something that looked like a big cattleprod, and it looked painful. I hissed at the guy to make him go away. He turned it on and touched my arm with it, and I screamed out in pain.
My vision turned back to normal and so did my skin, I was peaceful again.

I panted heavily as they put on a Zband on my wrist temporarily. They made sure it worked, then let me go.

They led me to a cell, which happened to be the same cell I was in when I was 12. I started panicking more, "Please! I'm not going to do anything wrong! Let me go home! Please!" I cried out. They ignore and lead me in and I started to cry.

They threw me into the cell and locked the door. I started hyperventilating, sitting in the very back corner and cried.

Even though I'm 17 now, this has been my biggest fear since I was 12. All I wanted was to get home, and cuddle (Y/n) and know that she was okay and that I didn't hurt her.

.::.::.::.::.::.::.::.::.::.::.::.::.::.::.::.::.::.::.::.::.::.::.

HAPPY EASTER FOOLS Y'ALL
also i just had to put some dark humor in this book hehehehe 50 shades of Gray is quaking
Also, anytime Bonzo talks in Zed's pov it will be written in English, and anytime Bonzo talks in someone else's it'll be in Zombietongue.