Part7

As a week passed Swara got busy in her work and Kavita's wedding. She tried her best to keep away from Sanskar, at least not talk to him because she secretly went around just to see him from a distance.

While Sanskar was living his routine life. Nikhil and Uttara had got married and were happy with each other. Sanskar too was happy for them and their child, he was doing his best to get Uttara comfortable with them and was getting ready for fights.

Uttara on the other hand didn't really wanted to be dependent on them, she continued with her job while both Nikhil and Sanskar agreed to her but on a condition that Nikhil would be taking care of her all the time and Sanskar would manage his work.

Sanskar knew that he would have to face Swara somewhere again but this time he was prepared. He made himself very strong and his decision about her was final.

It was afternoon and Sanskar was done with his work out sessions and was relaxing for sometime. He got a call from the security of the building that some people had come to see him.

He asked them to send all of them in, because he knew who they were and why they had come over to him but most importantly he wanted to show them what he was capable of.

As the door bell rang, he gave them a wide smirk.

"Look who's here(laughs) how did the great Durga Prasad Maheshwari landed here? Ohh (looked over his shoulders) sujatha is also here? I m surprised, how did Sahil let his mother alone? Ohh I forgot, he's also here."

Sarcasm was clear in his words. He led them in.

"Let's not disturb my neighbors. Come over, look dad, what your Mr. Nobody son has got. Let me tell you, that this apartment is not of your money. Come have a look."

While the trio were feeling sorry or not he was not bothered. He just wanted to show them. As they sat comfortably on the couch, he took a chair and sat in front of them.

"Now, speak whatever you want to. I don't have time you see, I m not rich like you people so I have work to do but unlike you all I am giving you guys a chance to speak"

"We want you to come back home" dp said in a soft voice, the one filled with slight embarrassment.

"Come again?"

"Sanskar, we want you to come back home, enough of this drama. Sahil is getting married and you know the news, his in laws have been questioning us about you. They are very family oriented people, so they asked us to solve your problems and get you home. They want everyone present for the wedding like a family."

With that Sanskar started laughing out loud. His expression was like seriously?
While others were just looking at him confused.

"Sanskar stop laughing, we're serious about this."

"I don't know how to control my laughter though, but seriously? What am I to you? A dog? When you want me you come and pat me and when you don't you hit me? I know you have lost it, but do you think I too have sold my brain? That I would come back there?"

"Sanskar, it's not only about Sahil's marriage but we genuinely want you back"

"Have you ever considered me as your son? Forget being a son, Sahil have you ever considered me as your brother? Okay let's forget that also, I know you're very busy people you don't have time to think about me. I will tell you, you two never thought of me as your son and now just because of him you want me to come back? Give me a break"

"Shut up Sanskar! You think what you are doing is right! This is how you talk to your mom? Don't you have manners?"

"I don't have manners you know why? I will tell you why, my mom never bothered to teach me what is right and wrong, she was behind my elder brother and my dad always busy with his work. So don't expect me to learn manners by myself. Before scolding me about manners, look at yourself and think where were you when I wanted you people."